[XTR] Reputation System

[XTR] Reputation System 1.0.3

No permission to download
Someone has asked my to change the behaviour of the animation.
I dont have time to look for, but probably here is someone who can tell in a minute or two, how to change the animation to have a bar growing from left to right (and back or not).

I guess it is only a question to change xentr_reputation_system_animation_bar.less, right?

Can you also add more criteria for calculating the reputation like:

1) number of people ignoring you
2) number of days since registration
3) number of days for temporary ban
4) number of warning received from admin/moderators
5) number of reports sent by users

etc.

Can you also add more criteria for calculating the reputation like:

1) number of people ignoring you
2) number of days since registration
3) number of days for temporary ban
4) number of warning received from admin/moderators
5) number of reports sent by users

etc.
should be good if we manually add custom field for our meets

Please add the following codes to extra.less template

@media (max-width: @xf-messageSingleColumnWidth)
{
.reputation-ranks
{
width: 25%;
display: flex;
flex-direction: column;
justify-content: center;
flex: 0 0 auto;
padding-top: 0 !important;
}
}

Why the laughing emoji @XDinc ? Is the fix not correct?

Ok then, let me rephrase that and be more specific...

We are looking to incorporate a reputation system into our large forum with ten million posts.

Is this add on stable/credible and bug free and will the developer be getting this add on ready for XF 2.3 so we don't have any issues when it gets released?

Last thing we want is to get our members used to the feature for a few months, then have to remove it because the developer has no interest in making it 2.3 ready.

Our goal is to give the people who come to our forum looking for targeted help, some faith/confidence in their decision to follow advice from the person giving it. If someone has a sick or dying friend or family member and someone with poor reputation status gives advice, you'd much rather go with advice from someone with a better ranking to ensure you actually got good feedback and advice.

We hope this will also help people who give poor advice to tighten up and start giving better advice, otherwise people won't listen to anything they say. In theory, it should help to motivate people to do better, without us having to intervene.

Do you think this add on is for us, or is there something even better available?

Thank you for your feedback and advice, we are truly grateful.

Is this add on ready for XF 2.3?

You asked an identical question 3 years ago to the day about 2.2 and a similar answer was provided. It's akin to asking is the world ready for tomorrow. It's not a question that can garner a logical answer other than Dunno. Anyway....

With that in mind, I also posted 3 years ago about a rep addon so I will give this a go now finally. @XDinc can't believe you're not charging for this. Any known issues? Browsed through the forums, didn't see much. Looking for a rep system and all the other addons tend to introduce a new reputation metric or extra action which I dislike as it's prone to abuse and/or extra user effort.

Is rep dynamic? Will it reduce with negative reactions for example?

Top Bottom