[XTR] Reputation System

[XTR] Reputation System 1.0.3

No permission to download
Perhaps a nice add-on.... however it has to be downloaded from a non english website without an obvious english language interface.

After registering on the OPs own XenForo and having to like the add-on before testing it...my first download failed download blacklisted me for 24h (1download/day rule).
Now on day 2 it wont install because I am using 2.1.12 and the add-on process barks at me... it needs to be XF 2.2

I am a tad frustrated right now.

----
Question:

Will this work on XF 2.1 ?

Perhaps a nice add-on.... however it has to be downloaded from a non english website without an obvious english language interface.

After registering on the OPs own XenForo and having to like the add-on before testing it...my first download failed download blacklisted me for 24h (1download/day rule).
Now on day 2 it wont install because I am using 2.1.12 and the add-on process barks at me... it needs to be XF 2.2

I am a tad frustrated right now.

----
Question:

Will this work on XF 2.1 ?

Go to history up top and download 1.0 for Xenforo 2.1

I have not yet upgraded to 2.2 yet either and can't until sometime later so I'm not able to use the new version either but the first release of this add-on labled 1.0 was meant for 2.1 and works fine.

Go to history up top and download 1.0 for Xenforo 2.1

I have not yet upgraded to 2.2 yet either and can't until sometime later so I'm not able to use the new version either but the first release of this add-on labled 1.0 was meant for 2.1 and works fine.
Awesome.
Thank you for the quick reply.

Does anyone know how to add this add-on to userExtras in the postbit?
I wish to order this with other content within userExtras. It now is appearing below all the content in postbit.

Hi,
I am using this System from XTR, but i would like to change the place where the reputation bar appears.
How can i do that?
I made a print and modified it in paint.

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom