[XTR] Hide Links and Codes

[XTR] Hide Links and Codes 1.1.0

No permission to download
Hi @XDinc, I have been notified of a confusing bug.
When you are connected to the forum but the email address of the account is not verified the link is hidden. This is not a problem in itself, but in the error message it says to "connect" when it is already connected.
Is it possible to put another message like "please check your email" in this case?
Thank you!

Hi @XDinc, I have been notified of a confusing bug.
When you are connected to the forum but the email address of the account is not verified the link is hidden. This is not a problem in itself, but in the error message it says to "connect" when it is already connected.
Is it possible to put another message like "please check your email" in this case?
Thank you!

You are absolutely right! The new version will be released tomorrow.
Thank you.

Do not recommend to cooperate with XDinc. I can`t register on his site, get error:
"Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance."

After that i created conversation here at 7th of September, but developer as i see is too "busy", then even can`t respond to his customers, so ok. I will start to use free version of this addon, downloaded from other site. If you don`t want to take money from your customers - that is your choice. Try to learn how to communicate with your customers at first.

Unable to access downloads, sent a message without a response.
The message displayed: Your account is currently awaiting approval by an administrator. You will receive an email when a decision has been taken.

I want to modify this plugin myself to add the option "Exclude prefix threads to hide URLs."
Please help me...

Last edited:
Code:
Template public:node_list_forum: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'node_background' on XF:Node[35] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:209)

how to solve this? from Cpanel cause i can't reach admin panel because of the error

Top Bottom