[XTR] Hide Links and Codes

[XTR] Hide Links and Codes 1.1.0

No permission to download
I am confused. I registered on your forum to buy the addon. The account was never activated, even after an email there was no response. Now I logged in again and the account was banned...?!

@XDinc Hi there. Great addon. I have a question - the exclude node option is great, but I can't figure out how to exclude ONE specific node out of all of them.

1643892942298.webp

For the node highlighted - that would be the only node I want to hide links if not registered. I've tried holding down ctrl / shift on my keyboard but I can only seem to select either all, or nodes in succession of each other but not one excluded - if that makes sense. Is this just me? Not sure if it is a specific use case or a bug.

Thank you

@XDinc Hi there. Great addon. I have a question - the exclude node option is great, but I can't figure out how to exclude ONE specific node out of all of them.

View attachment 264269

For the node highlighted - that would be the only node I want to hide links if not registered. I've tried holding down ctrl / shift on my keyboard but I can only seem to select either all, or nodes in succession of each other but not one excluded - if that makes sense. Is this just me? Not sure if it is a specific use case or a bug.

Thank you

That's work fine!
Just use the following steps to only select Can You Feel It?

Holding down ctrl and clicking to excluded node via mouse that is correct parameter.
Look at our situation, what are we talking about, Members're going to kick us out of here.:ROFLMAO:

That's work fine!
Just use the following steps to only select Can You Feel It?

Holding down ctrl and clicking to excluded node via mouse that is correct parameter.
Look at our situation, what are we talking about, Members're going to kick us out of here.:ROFLMAO:
Hey. Thanks for your reply ! :)

I've just tried again - and it still doesn't work :/ Weird. I've tried a different browser, too. Chrome + Edge..

Wait - I've just tried Opera (non-chrome engine) and it works.. What the hell could stop it from working on Chrome?! Weird!

Hi, I have Xenforo 2.1.8 patch 2 but when I try to install appears this error message:

• [XTR] Hide Links and Codes requires XenForo 2.2.5+.
Is possible to install any version in Xenforo 2.1.8?

Thanks

Top Bottom