[XTR] Featured Threads

[XTR] Featured Threads 1.0.5

No permission to download
Hello XDinc.

Can you add a option for the user hide the featured threads for the day? A simple "X" on the top right do.

Because some users (who spend a long time in the Forum) complaining about they "already see this threads every day".

Thanks.

Hello.

Just tested in my XF 2.1.

Getting a very big bug, sorry about the messedup screenshot:

But basically:

• I can't change the color of the background of the Widget (changes only the font color)
  • The box (or what supposed to be a box) grow like a tree.

Happened after i changed the permissions for view the featured threads and tried to change the color in the Styles.

Can featured threads be shown not on the homepage only, but also withing forums, showing featured threads from these forums? I used VBulletin and it's slider can do it. I find it very useful.

here is a feature request for consideration... an option to have threads appear in simple tabular format like latest/popular posts widgets. if you think that would add value to this addon. thanks!

@Imgbi , @Frode789 , @Neutral Singh , @palhanow , @OperaManiac
Let's ask Xenforo Gods to give us a built in Featured Threads widget. )

So I have a custom theme that for some reason won't show this addon. Would there be something that would conflict that would stop this from showing up? Works fine on the default theme.

Regular theme in XF 2.1 (with minor color mods), but this add-on simply doesn't work. I have it set to display in the Forum List "above nodes." It does absolutely nothing that I can see. Permissions are set correctly, but the instructions aren't clear as to whether it does its stuff automatically or by enabling it for a specific thread.

For now, I'm using a latest posts widget that isn't entirely compatible with XF 2.1, but I'd like to give yours a try.

Also, the setting panel under Options does not display a list of nodes to select.

Top Bottom