[XTR] Featured Threads

[XTR] Featured Threads 1.0.5

No permission to download
you do need to select threads manually to make them featured.
and i think latest posts widget has been updated for 2.1. it was working fine before the update for me. works fine after the update as well!

No such option is visible here. As I said, full permissions are granted to all those with admin and moderator status. It is enabled, etc.

on my board... i had no issues getting this button to appear. my problem was similar to being faced by many others... the layout was messed up on the forum homepage. i assume you would need to select the nodes where this button should appear from addon setting page?

right. i do believe that i had a similar problem where i could not locate node selection box at first. not sure how i found it eventually but it did eventually appeared. hopefully someone else would be able to respond.

hah. looks like you are looking for exactly what i am looking for. i posted it as a feature request. i also want the featured threads to appear as a list like popular/latest threads. haven't found any other add-on that does it.

i ended up creating a prefix that sort of highlights the thread. but xenforo does not allow global filter for thread prefixes as well so clicking on it does not show all the threads with the prefix.

at least it does highlight the thread if it appears in latest/popular threads lists.

I have another add-on I use for the latest threads, but it seems to have a "Likes" issue with XF 2.1, so I always have a log of errors.

so you want a widget that shows the newest threads posted on the forum? which ignores older threads that are updated?

xenforo seems to have that by default? Displays a block containing a list of X threads which have most recently been created.

Top Bottom