XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

Exception: Sitemap has been generated - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Index.php:99
Generated By: Unknown Account, 13 นาทีที่แล้ว
Stack Trace
#0 /public_html/forum/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php(30): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Index->generate()
#1 [internal function]: XfAddOns_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run(Array)
#2 /public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#3 /public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Cron.php(29): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#4 /public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Cron.php(64): XenForo_Cron->run()
#5 /public_html/forum/cron.php(12): XenForo_Cron::runAndOutput()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "/cron.php?1330657796"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
[1330657796] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Exception: Sitemap has been generated - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Index.php:99
Generated By: Unknown Account, 13 นาทีที่แล้ว
Stack Trace
#0 /public_html/forum/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php(30): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Index->generate()
#1 [internal function]: XfAddOns_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run(Array)
#2 /public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#3 /public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Cron.php(29): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#4 /public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Cron.php(64): XenForo_Cron->run()
#5 /public_html/forum/cron.php(12): XenForo_Cron::runAndOutput()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "/cron.php?1330657796"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
[1330657796] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Please read this thread. I have already answered this at least a couple of times. You probably don't need to go back more than a couple of pages.

Holy crap this site map amassed 2gb of sitemaps for my site. Uninstalling this addon for now.

Holy crap this site map amassed 2gb of sitemaps for my site. Uninstalling this addon for now.
That was a bug with the looping of threads per page, it has been fixed since. If you are running the latest version you will only have the standard sitemap. Delete all the sitemap/ directory and let the add-on recreate it.

That was a bug with the looping of threads per page, it has been fixed since. If you are running the latest version you will only have the standard sitemap. Delete all the sitemap/ directory and let the add-on recreate it.
lol k I had no idea what was filling up my memory. I thought it was the arcade games for a moment.

Can this mod work with the route changer add on? The urls generated are not of the correct type and have the default xenforo routes.
It would be great if the routes generated were correct according to the route changer.

Thanks.

Can this mod work with the route changer add on? The urls generated are not of the correct type and have the default xenforo routes.
It would be great if the routes generated were correct according to the route changer.

Thanks.
I won't do that change. Maybe Jake wants to do that.

Anyway you can make this mod create a sitemaps index so we only have to add 1 sitemap to Google and Bing and the bot will take care of the rest? That's how vBSEO and IP.SEO do it...kind of hoping you can. For someone like me that has a few million posts and around a half million threads, I have tons of split sitemaps and staying on top of submitting them is a lil cumbersome :(

Yes that's exactly how it works. You tell Google the main URL for the sitemap index and it then gets all the other files if present. Then you just leave it and do nothing, it updates every night.

Yes that's exactly how it works. You tell Google the main URL for the sitemap index and it then gets all the other files if present. Then you just leave it and do nothing, it updates every night.
Hmm...I see it is included in the release notes but I don't see it in my sitemap folder. Am I missing something? Or are you saying to just submit /sitemap/ and the bots will take care of it?

I just submitted the file my-forum-url/sitemap/sitemap.xml.gz which is the index. It tells Google where the other sitemap files are. Your sitemap folder should look something like this depending on the number of threads and stuff you have:

Screen shot 2012-03-27 at 18.39.32.webp

Mmmm... noticed on the above screen shot my sitemap has not been updated since 22 March. This is despite the cron being active and saying it will next run tonight (ie. daily). The last log entry was 22/3 saying it was done but nothing after that. I have manually run it and there were no problems... strange!

I just submitted the file my-forum-url/sitemap/sitemap.xml.gz which is the index. It tells Google where the other sitemap files are. Your sitemap folder should look something like this depending on the number of threads and stuff you have:

View attachment 27576
Yeah...I don't have that file.
adb516.png

Yeah...I don't have that file.
adb516.png
Your site seems to be a big one, since the index is written at the end, I wonder if it is timing out.
There is a Cli script that I provided (search the previous pages in this thread), you might have better results with that if it timed out. Do you have the message in your log that it completed?

Your site seems to be a big one, since the index is written at the end, I wonder if it is timing out.
There is a Cli script that I provided (search the previous pages in this thread), you might have better results with that if it timed out. Do you have the message in your log that it completed?
I'm not sure where I would look to find these messages but I don't see anything in the server error log about it. I tried doing it manually and it timed out so I'm assuming there is a problem there.

I just set up a cron job to run the cli...I hope that's the correct way of doing it. Do I turn off the cron job for the sitemap in the acp?

I'm not sure where I would look to find these messages but I don't see anything in the server error log about it. I tried doing it manually and it timed out so I'm assuming there is a problem there.

I just set up a cron job to run the cli...I hope that's the correct way of doing it. Do I turn off the cron job for the sitemap in the acp?
Yes, turn off the cron job if you are doing it the CLI way

View attachment 27576

I have set up my site exactly like this.

Will this now update automatically without me having to submit anything??

I have set up my site exactly like this.

Will this now update automatically without me having to submit anything??

Just submit the sitemap.xml.gz. Its the index, then Webmaster Tools will pull the other ones. Been using this since that last version with no errors.

I have been running my forum since 2006 using PunBB, and just recently migrated to XenForo. As a result, Google/various other sources are full of broken links.

To get round this, I created a simple XenForo Page which I have instructed my .htaccess to use as my 404 page, simply stating "Oops! Page not found... Sorry, the link you clicked doesn't exist anymore! It's probably an old link leftover from the original version of The Forum. Please click here to go to the main Forum home page".

I have tried using XenUtiles to create a sitemap, but it seems to include the above mentioned 404 Page, which I would rather it didn't for obvious reasons.

Does this Add-on allow you to exclude certain Pages (or Pages altogether)?

Thanks. :)

Server Error

sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. sprintf()
  3. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Error.php at line 193
  4. XenForo_Error::debug() in XfAddOns/Sitemap/Helper/Forum.php at line 50
  5. XfAddOns_Sitemap_Helper_Forum->generate() in XfAddOns/Sitemap/Index.php at line 144
  6. XfAddOns_Sitemap_Index->generateForums() in XfAddOns/Sitemap/Index.php at line 68
  7. XfAddOns_Sitemap_Index->generate() in XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php at line 30
  8. XfAddOns_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run()
  9. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
  10. XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/youjed/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Safe mode is deasable

Top Bottom