Resource icon

Xmas MessageUserInfo v1

No permission to download
Oh!

I put back the old images, and played around with the right margin, you can have a look now see if you reckon it's ok?

@Dakis - Ignore previous post that css will style your messageuserinfo green which I assume you don't want. remove the old css and paste the following into your EXTRA.CSS template and then upload the images to the folder from the attachment.

Code:
removed

Attachments

• messageuserinfo-xmas2013.webp
    messageuserinfo-xmas2013.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 7
  • messageuserinfo-xmasballs2013.webp
    messageuserinfo-xmasballs2013.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Oh!

I put back the old images, and played around with the right margin, you can have a look now see if you reckon it's ok?

They do appear a little short on each side did you want them slightly overlapping the widths?

Yeah that'd be the best thing, but it's ok. :)

It's getting a little late now here but give me till tomorrow and I'll adjust a test style to the same width you have and design the same images you've applied (make sure they slightly overlap) and post that for you sometime tomorrow. :)

It's getting a little late now here but give me till tomorrow and I'll adjust a test style to the same width you have and design the same images you've applied (make sure they slightly overlap and post that for you sometime tomorrow. :)

I would appreciate that, thank you :)

I would appreciate that, thank you :)

Couldn't sleep on this. :P

Upload the image to your icons folder in the attachment and then paste the following into your EXTRA.CSS Template it should now slightly overlap now on either side.

Code:
.messageUserBlock:after {
  background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/messageuserinfo-xmas-dakis.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
  bottom: -25px;
  content: " ";
  display: block;
  height: 30px;
  margin-top: 4px;
  position: absolute;
  right: -4px;
  width: 152px;
}  

.messageUserBlock:before {
  background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/messageuserinfo-xmas-dakis.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
  top: -10px;
  z-index: 1;
}

Attachments

• messageuserinfo-xmas-dakis.webp
    messageuserinfo-xmas-dakis.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 7
@Dakis - And if you want the xmas balls on the top foliage then use the images in this post and the css.

Screenshot_40.webp

Code:
.messageUserBlock:after {
  bottom: -25px;
}

.messageUserBlock:before {
  background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/icons/messageuserinfo-xmasballs-dakis.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
  height: 60px;
  top: -10px;
  z-index: 1;
}

Attachments

• messageuserinfo-xmasballs-dakis.webp
    messageuserinfo-xmasballs-dakis.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 8
  • messageuserinfo-xmas-dakis.webp
    messageuserinfo-xmas-dakis.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hi.
Firstly I must say that I am not very good with all this!
I have looked at loads of the stuff Shelley has created and it is fantastic, I wanted to add some of it to my forum but I stumbled as I can not find the /icons folder, anywhere! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Top Bottom