[XI] License Validation

[XI] License Validation 1.0.3

No permission to download
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to tcp://xenforo.com:80. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known -library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:34 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/mcwh/public_html/letspwn.com/store/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('xenforo.com', 80, false)
#1 /home/mcwh/public_html/letspwn.com/store/library/XI/LicenseValidation/ControllerPublic/License.php(38): Zend_Http_Client->request('POST')
#2 /home/mcwh/public_html/letspwn.com/store/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(313): XI_LicenseValidation_ControllerPublic_License->actionValidate()
#3 /home/mcwh/public_html/letspwn.com/store/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/mcwh/public_html/letspwn.com/store/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://letspwn.com/store/index.php?license/validate"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["license/validate"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(8) {
["token"] => string(0) ""
["domain"] => string(0) ""
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["userId"] => string(1) "0"
["save"] => string(8) "Validate"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(25) "/store/index.php?license/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I can't replicate this issue. Has it ever worked on your server? Have you recently switched servers?

What version of Zend Framework do you have? This can be found in library/Zend/Version.php.

I also get this

Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to tcp://xenforo.com:80. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known -library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:34 PM

Attempt to re-upload the files. I am using XenForo functionality to make the request. Have you installed anything other than XF 1.2 lately?

very nice and useful add-on
but i think the controllerpublic file needs predispatch like that

PHP:
protected function _preDispatch($action)
    {
        $this->_assertRegistrationRequired();
    }

The member will automatically returns to the previous group the license is no longer valid?

At this time, there is no revalidation process, so no, a user will never be removed from the licensed group automatically. This is a feature planned for the future.

Top Bottom