Resource icon

[XI] Help Manager 1.0.1

No permission to download
Jeremy, super excited for your next version. Just a quick question, is there anyway to get the help pages to show up in the bread crumb? Right now they just display Home instead of Home -> Help like the other help pages. Not a huge deal, but wondering if you might have a fix.

You need to specify the help breadcrumb (that's done via the template). I believe my example has it, but I can get the code later.

I checked the overview and all posts, but don't see the breadcrumb code. If you can update the overview or just post it here when you have time that would be awesome. Thanks again! This is definitely one of the best and most useful XF addons.

I don't know if it is just me, but the help pages created with this plugin do not seem to display/use certain html elements. Even simple tags such as <strong></strong> or <h1></h1> do not work properly, but they work normally on the built in help pages such as /help/terms or /help/bb-codes. Is there anything that I could be doing wrong? Or is it an issue with the pages this plugin creates?

Am I missing it, or are there instructions on how to install this somewhere?

If you have the add on installer installed, you could automatically do it with the resource link.

If not, you would install it like any add on by uploading the files to the server and installing the XML file in the ACP.

If you need help, let me know. ;)

Okay, so I created a few pages, no problem. On the last page I created, however, the page title will not appear above the help menu, as it's supposed to.

So I'm getting this:

Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 9.58.31 AM.webp

Even though I'm doing this:

Screen Shot 2014-04-24 at 10.00.15 AM.webp

Plus even though I slated it for the #1 spot, it's appearing last instead of first.

Any advice? Thanks.

All links are behind the default ones at this time. What is the actual ID of the page? It will be in the URL.

Top Bottom