[XI] Blog [Paid] [Deleted]

What features are currently in development?

Will there be an option where members can see how many have viewed this blogs?
When it gets closer to release there will be an announcement regarding feature additions. Blog views are something I'm hoping to get in on the first beta.

When it gets closer to release there will be an announcement regarding feature additions. Blog views are something I'm hoping to get in on the first beta.
So development is still on going (good).

In the future, do you plan accepting payment through an alternative source... ie... not paypal.

So development is still on going (good).

In the future, do you plan accepting payment through an alternative source... ie... not paypal.
Yes, development hasn't stopped at all. We've just been very, very busy with some things behind the scenes related to XI.

And I've answered that question from you numerous times now. :) That answer hasn't changed.

Yes, development hasn't stopped at all. We've just been very, very busy with some things behind the scenes related to XI.

And I've answered that question from you numerous times now. :) That answer hasn't changed.
Sadly, that will be a complete show stopper until an alternative is proved. :(

But thank you for replying and good luck on your continued development. :)

Hi. I just bought a copy of the blog. I thought the blog would come brand free but then I saw this:

All other add-ons that I have bought, small and big ones, have come brand free. Any info on this one would be appreciated.
The majority of add-ons do not come branding free, and the ones that do are generally the ones that add improvements, and not a whole new section to your site.

That may very well be the case. But I don't want to show exactly what my platform is made up of. That's why I prefer not to have it that way. Is there an option to make it brand free?

That may very well be the case. But I don't want to show exactly what my platform is made up of. That's why I prefer not to have it that way. Is there an option to make it brand free?
Right at this moment, no. It's something we're working on.

We could work out something in private for now, if you'd like?

Question about the paid product

How does it handle deleted members?

Right now deleted member seem to be a problem when their blogs are left behind (on the free version). I know you're not supporting that version any longer, so I don't expect a resolve... My question is simply, can the paid version handle this?

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Model_User::prepareUser() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/LNBlog/ControllerPublic/Entries.php on line 81 and defined - library/XenForo/Model/User.php:1160
Generated By: Adam, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace

Code:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(1160): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/sociall1/...', 1160, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/LNBlog/ControllerPublic/Entries.php(81): XenForo_Model_User->prepareUser(false)
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): LNBlog_ControllerPublic_Entries->actionIndex()
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Request State

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(74) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/entries/fires-is-a-chickenshit.68/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Definitely a bug, and I'm surprised it hadn't been reported sooner. o_O It affects both versions, and as this is more of a major problem I shall see about making a patch for the free version as well.

Or is this a bug in xenForo core?
Sorry, I missed your earlier reply.

Did you alter the thumbnail size or something? The add-on uses XenForo's default CSS and templates if I recall correctly. Does it do that if you try using the same attachment in a post?

Hi, i just got this mod from your site and does their happen to be a way to import blogs from a old vBulletin install to my new Xenforo install and this blog system?

It was up to 4.2 when i moved if i recall right.
Did you use the vB4 custom importers that are offered here or the XF built-in one? Currently the importer I wrote up only manages to transfer data already transferred over through one of those other importer scripts, but not from vB directly.

Did you use the vB4 custom importers that are offered here or the XF built-in one? Currently the importer I wrote up only manages to transfer data already transferred over through one of those other importer scripts, but not from vB directly.
I used a importer that added all the old blog posts into a vBulletin 4 Imported Data Blogs forum, so all the old blog data is setting on the Xenforo database in a forum.

Top Bottom