[XI] Blog [Paid] [Deleted]

When will this happen? I purchased this new blog but nothing new has been added. When will there be some changes as stated above by Rob? A category has been suggested long long
ago this need to happen sooner than later.
Agreed, I would like to see more of what we had standard with the vbulletin blogs.
I mentioned the timeline a few posts before yours.

Most standard features, and a few non-standard surprises will make it into the add-on in the next few versions. As mentioned, the new design is also coming with the rewrite.

This version is mostly to announce EOL of LN Blog, as well as to fund development of the rewrite, so he can focus on that and not take custom work, which slows down the rewrite.

I mentioned the timeline a few posts before yours.

Most standard features, and a few non-standard surprises will make it into the add-on in the next few versions. As mentioned, the new design is also coming with the rewrite.

This version is mostly to announce EOL of LN Blog, as well as to fund development of the rewrite, so he can focus on that and not take custom work, which slows down the rewrite.
Am I blind, I dont see a timeline a couple post ahead of mine. There is some talk about it but nothing that says when or approximately when?

Am I blind, I dont see a timeline a couple post ahead of mine. There is some talk about it but nothing that says when or approximately when?
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xi-blog-paid.31611/#post-361627
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xi-blog-paid.31611/#post-362075

Its why this release doesn't really add anything new, as it would have been pointless to add something new when he is going to re-do the whole add-on with better coding, and with the new design.

I have been using (beta 3) live for a few month and it works really well - a couple of things I would really like to see in 1.1 would be
a) Guest Comments (same way the forum allows guest posts)
b) Meta Descriptions for the blogs.

Looking forward to 1.1 , will definitely purchase when available

Will I be able to import translated phrases from [LN] Blog 1.0.0 Beta 3B? Is it only the name that you have changed for this version?

Will I be able to import translated phrases from [LN] Blog 1.0.0 Beta 3B? Is it only the name that you have changed for this version?
You'll have to re-change phrases as all phrases were updated with a new prefix to make it consistent with the XenFluence brand.

Is there anything, existing or planned, that would allow or enable a blog to be easily followed or shared with people beyond the xf forum (RSS, fb/twitter, etc.)?

Is there anything, existing or planned, that would allow or enable a blog to be easily followed or shared with people beyond the xf forum (RSS, fb/twitter, etc.)?
The Share This Page block is already available for the blog and individual blog entries.

This will be expanded on in 1.1.

Top Bottom