• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFStyles.net] XenBlue pro Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is a bug but it looks like it.

On the account page the navigation tab with your name on it disappears leaving just a very narrow line to activate the account popup.

Reactions: D37

On the account page the navigation tab with your name on it disappears leaving just a very narrow line to activate the account popup.
Ah yes, I see it, a bug indeed. The entire navbar is bugged here.

Reactions: D37
It's really nice looking. I can view it on m 15" mac, but when I view it on my other computer which is a 15" screen as well the width is too big by a little bit. How can you make it so that it adjusts to the screen better like this Xenforo.com style...

When you go to your control panel and take a look at the header you will see the navigation bar links are all gone.... how to fix this?

Yes this is what I am talking about.. see my above post.

Ok, I fixed that bug now. Please download the zip again.

It's really nice looking. I can view it on m 15" mac, but when I view it on my other computer which is a 15" screen as well the width is too big by a little bit. How can you make it so that it adjusts to the screen better like this Xenforo.com style...

If you want the same width like the default style then go to your Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties (of XenBlue pro Dark) -> General -> Page Witdh Controller.

Bildschirmfoto 2010-10-16 um 11.25.25.webp

Check the Box and click Update Style Properties.

You also can change your desired width by yourself in the Miscellaneous box.

Right on, thank you :)
Ok, I fixed that bug now. Please download the zip again.

If you want the same width like the default style then go to your Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties (of XenBlue pro Dark) -> General -> Page Witdh Controller.

View attachment 4581

Check the Box and click Update Style Properties.

You also can change your desired width by yourself in the Miscellaneous box.

I've updated with your latest version but the search bar seems to be buggy now, it's about half the width it should be and everything inside it is squashed.

The style looks 'clean'. I like it.

And this is another testament to xenForo. Just a few color changes can make a style unique yet smooth. Awesome work by everyone.

little update from XFStyles.net:

xz9gm2tx.png

I`m working on a new style called XenColor pro. Coming soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom