• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFStyles.net] XenBlue pro Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot so happy it came out today.

I'm going to do my best to have a release ASAP.. I must say it's a bit different from the original, but I hope you guys like it..

Here is a few shot running on 1.0.4, I still gotta upgrade my test environment, so I'm not sure yet how much time I'll need to put into upgrading, hopefully not a lot and I can release very soon.

Oh my yes its a lot different then what we are using:
http://www.terrariaonline.com/forum/

That style your doing I swear I seen that a dozen times now hehe. Are you not planning to keep the exactly style of this? That is all I would like if not no big deal I can start looking into new ones.

Ooops, I swear I was in the Xencolor style thread.. sorry!

This one will be the same exact thing.. I'll probably have this ready by tonight! Will post some screenshot soon!

Ooops, I swear I was in the Xencolor style thread.. sorry!

This one will be the same exact thing.. I'll probably have this ready by tonight! Will post some screenshot soon!
Ohh crap you scared the **** out of me haha. Sweet looking forward!

One other thing not sure if you use a portal but can you double check that also if you do? I noticed sort broke in the old version small text I think it was the style at fault not the portal just something to do with being like 2 updates old lol.

One other thing not sure if you use a portal but can you double check that also if you do? I noticed sort broke in the old version small text I think it was the style at fault not the portal just something to do with being like 2 updates old lol.

Ok, I'll do some testing before releasing it.

Thanks so much for the 1.1 beta 2 updates to this amazing style. However I have a small problem. . How do I fix this?
kgportal.webp

I see that it works fine in the xFstyle site.
xfsportal.webp

Thanks again for your help in advance :D

Thread closed as XFStyles.net has changed hands and support will no longer be offered here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom