• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XFStop Mobile Style

Russ

XFStop Mobile Style
Introduction:
XFStop Mobile is a style to be optimized for mobile phones. The point of this style is to slim down XenForo's default style cutting out certain features that may not be appropriate to use on a mobile device.​
Screenshots:
1.webp 2.webp 3.webp 4.webp 5.webp 6.webp 7.webp 8.webp
Demo:
Down currently.​
Development:
Development has halted due to personal factors. Works for 1.0.x, has not been updated for 1.1​

Attachments

Redirect to the mobile version using a sub-domain
Create a sub-domain of your choice, such as mydomain.com/m/ or mydomain.com/mobile
In the sub-domain create a php file called index.php with the following code in it:
Code:
<?php
header("Location: http://mydomain.com/misc/style?style_id=#");
?>
Of course point the mydomain.com to the install of your xenforo, and the # being the style number
*Shout out to Jake for this :)

I don't mind :), product released guys, bare with me please as I know there will be things to fix :)

Enjoy, have fun go easy on me and I look forward to seeing how everything goes.

I'll get some screen shots in just a sec.

If you install this can you please provide a link to your site? I'm dying to see what it looks like.

This style is not complete in the sense that I currently don't have a way of detecting the mobile style on the phone. Basically when you browse to your website, you have to manually change to the Mobile style while on the device. Hopefully I can partner up with someone in releasing such a feature but for now this will do! There's many things that I want to change or do better so this will be an on going project.​
Can a link be used to access the skin? For example: domain.com/m or domain.mobi​

Top Bottom