xfShowcase - For the fans of XenForo, by the fans of XenForo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. End the argument here
2. Use the BBCode Manager's latest version (1.3.5.2m it is in the discussion somewhere) as it is an excellent addon. Trust me the amount of work and time Cedric has put into it is priceless. And the result marvelous.
3. Mention in the "What xfShowcase uses...." thread "BBCode Manager by KingKovifor and cclaerhout" and link to the post with the modification

1. There is no more argument, there is no more add-on.
2. It is uninstalled, and at the time we do not need it.
3. See #2

We have removed the add-on due to DEMANDING your name being added

If we install it again we will absolutely ensure your name is against it as that is what is deserved.
Neither removing it nor not having your name against it was meant to cause offence. If it has then we are very sorry.

Should I say more or reading those two statements is enough to make you this time not miss my point ?

Should I say more or reading those two statements is enough to make you this time not miss my point ?

Go search all other posts involving this add-on, please. Ensure your credit is there. (y)

I am not sure how to get it into your head that it was listed the way it was because of the RM listing. Actually. I give up. I honestly don't care anymore what you have to say.

Enjoy your day cclaerhout.

Ya'll should request a moderator to break this argument off into a spin-off thread since it distracts away from the purpose of this thread. I really don't want to read all this crap seriously. I come here for updates.

We will install the add-ons that are useful to the site that we can actively use and therefore is a good way to showcase that add on.

But the add ons we have installed are only a small part of the work we do.

I am truly sorry for everything. We are genuinely just trying to do good by the awesome developers and forum administrators on this community.

We will install the add-ons that are useful to the site that we can actively use and therefore is a good way to showcase that add on.
Chris, I'm not going to continue since you're not really helped by your partner, but you must realise yourself that you don't reply to the question. A honest answer would have been that one element of the editorial line is once a paid addons has been given to that website, it will be show off, which is understable again, but which tends to promote paid addons more.

Mods, please lock this thread. Pointless.
Ya'll should request a moderator to break this argument off into a spin-off thread since it distracts away from the purpose of this thread. I really don't want to read all this crap seriously. I come here for updates.
I thought a forum was a place to debate. I've just given my point of view and reacted on strange behaviours. If my posts are deleting again, I would really not understand. I gave my arguments and I gave some examples. Is a thread on XenForo is only made to promote something and don't receive any critics which tended to be as much as possible neutral?

cclaehout, you have started this complaining about "bumping" this thread as promotion and ironically you have done nothing else ever since.
We all got what you have to say and it was replied to by those concerned.
Please move it to a private conversation. Thank you.

cclaehout, you have started this compiling about "bumping" this thread as promotion and ironically you have done nothing else ever since.
We all got what you have to say and it was replied to by those concerned.
Please move it to a private conversation. Thank you.
How dare you blaming me for this. This problem could have been solved in 10 seconds and avoid all of this.

So all this debate is about xFShowcase, right?
The same xFShowcase that actually runs modifications, resources, and add-ons as part of their forum so that anyone could see them in action?
The same xFShowcase where I can win something that is not publicly available for free?
Where do I have to go again?
xFShowcase.com

Written by a nonpartisan third party
How dare you blaming me for this. This problem could have been solved in 10 seconds and avoid all of this.
Even I had some fun with this at first but you are now just trolling and this tit for tat dribble is just plain pointless.
As I'm sure many of these posts will eventually get deleted it is quite pointless too.

Reactions: Kim
Last I'll say on the subject.

Cédric, we have resolved your issues, I think. If there are any issues I have not resolved, please send me a PM where we will discuss things further. I'm sorry to say you have a fundamental misunderstanding of our site and what we're trying to achieve. Maybe you can see this by comparing the number of people complaining about what we do (one) to those that support us (many).

All we are trying to do is good. You know me well, we have said very nice things to each other before and we had a lot of respect for each other. You should know that I would never put my name to something that I am totally 100% sure is of a mutual benefit to everyone. And please understand this. You may not like stewart1champ for one reason or another but I can absolutely assure you that he also has absolutely the best intentions for this community and neither did he mean to cause you any offence or upset this time or previously. I absolutely trust his integrity and intentions. Maybe one day you will see through everything and realise this.

In the meantime, I will not engage in discussion with you on the matter any further.

Sorry it's come to this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Positive note, I like xfShowcase, quick access to many knowledgeable people, exchanged some services on there and see some cool premium add-ons in action.

Mods, please lock this thread. Pointless.
Just request to have it sanitize, and for them to delete any further posts by him in the thread.

Going to also notify Jeremy about this drama, as BBCM is his, and Cedric is only contributing. That he's using this as a way to pressure a site for his own reasons isn't going to go well with Jeremy at the very least.

I like xFShowcase, it's a nice site, lets us check out how a lot of addons work without having to install them ourselves and is full of a generally decent group of people.. and as 8thos said earlier, the chatbox can be fun (and I hate chatboxes!).

Reactions: Kim
I like xFShowcase, it's a nice site, let's us check out how a lot of addons work without having to install them ourselves and is full of a generally decent group of people.. and as 8thos said earlier, the chatbox can be fun (and I hate chatboxes!).
I think its cause we get to see developers actually behave like real-people in the chatbox instead of all professional-like on Xenforo.

I think its cause we get to see developers actually behave like real-people in the chatbox instead of all professional-like on Xenforo.

I_2DRobot_2Dmovie_2Df04.webp
01010011 01110000 01100101 01100001 01101011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00101100 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101101 01100001 01101110 00101110
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom