xfShowcase - For the fans of XenForo, by the fans of XenForo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the *ahem* lawsuit has ended, we have seen an increase in user activity, so things are looking up.

We have a couple new things to test out, and get some suggestions on, so please stop by.

xFS is about to undergo a large change in structure, so we are needing this input to enhance our visitors experience. All information can be found in our Announcements Forum.

Again, if you have any suggestions, we are all ears. Most of our styles have been fixed now, we are sitting right at 71 addons.

The community is awesome, I personally appreciate all of those that are there.

Since the *ahem* lawsuit has ended, we have seen an increase in user activity, so things are looking up.

We have a couple new things to test out, and get some suggestions on, so please stop by.

xFS is about to undergo a large change in structure, so we are needing this input to enhance our visitors experience. All information can be found in our Announcements Forum.

Again, if you have any suggestions, we are all ears. Most of our styles have been fixed now, we are sitting right at 71 addons.

The community is awesome, I personally appreciate all of those that are there.
I visit the Showcase section with a phone and it does not look like it is responsive. There are misalignments.

Looking for some feedback on the way the Resource Manager displays in different themes:

http://www.xfshowcase.com/resources/

We have Quark, xenFracture, xenDisconnect, Soft Responsive and Coffee all available to look at.

I'll be the first to say, it does not show well on Responsive, so please don't use mobile to help look at.

I'll be the first to say, it does not show well on Responsive, so please don't use mobile to help look at.

I used a mobile device to look at it and it does not show well on Responsive.

Figured I'd give you that feedback since it will probably help you greatly (y)

Horrible site.

Full of pirates and stuff.

spit.png

pirate.png
omgrun.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom