• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] Xenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there something that needs enabled to see that info?
I don't see it on my default style either, so it might not be the style.

thx for the help
you need to add yourself as an admin/super mod, i had the same problem originally setting things up.

admin.php?admins
admin.php?moderators

found under user options in admin panel.

you need to add yourself as an admin/super mod, i had the same problem originally setting things up.

admin.php?admins
admin.php?moderators

found under user options in admin panel.
that was it, thank you so much
sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread :oops:

Very nice work on this theme. I saw it being used by Brandon Sheley's site for a while and though it looked very good.

I was all set on purchasing a vb license when I randomly stumbled across a forum using this style, it was love at first sight :) So I had to get xenForo instead. Excellent job!

Hi Romchik,

When you update the styles are there any changes you make to the theme, or do you just revert templates? As in, do I need to reupload your style, and modify it again, or do I just need to revert the templates?

Thanks.

1.1.0 Final
  • Style adapted for XenForo 1.1.0 Final (no changes since RC1)
  • Small fix in User Profile
When you update the styles are there any changes you make to the theme, or do you just revert templates?
No, I add changes from new version of XF to my style.

Changed templates:
  • EXTRA.css
  • footer
  • PAGE_CONTAINER (reverted in 1.1.0)
  • sidebar_visitor_panel

i absolutely love this skin; thanks so much Romchik® :)

i installed it for the first time just the other day, when the 1.1 RC version was released.. to upgrade to this 1.1 Final version, do i just need to FTP the files over? or do i need to do anything else (e.g. run the .XML file again, revert PAGE_CONTAINER to xenforo defaults, etc.)?

Since 1.1 rc1 was only one change in EXTRA.css :)
so, i just need to upload the new EXTRA.css? i don't need to run the .xml file again, or revert PAGE_CONTAINER or anything?

sorry for basically asking the same question again, but i'm not clear on your answer :confused:

thanks..

I'm a little confused :)
Which version of the style you currently have installed?
From post #48? http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xfr-xenia.16903/page-3#post-288623

yep, that's the one - i currently use xenia 1.1.0 RC, installed on xenforo 1.1 final (y)

If so, and if you do not change the style, you can just overwrite XML.

do you mean click "Import style" and run the XML file again? or do you mean i can just FTP the new files over and that's all i need to do?

again, sorry for repeating myself - i think we're both getting lost in translation! lol

Btw, I was wrong.

PAGE_CONTAINER (reverted in 1.1.0)

Not 1.1.0, but 1.0.1. This is an old changes.

ah, i'll ignore that bit then, since i jumped straight in with the 1.1 RC version :)

Sorry, this is my poor spoken English.

You do not need to upload files. They have not changed.

Only importing XML file in admin panel.
See example:
style-import.webp

Is there a way to fix the profile bug without updating the style? I have made a lot of modifications to it, and I would prefer to keep it as it is.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom