• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] Xenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the ETA for this to be updated to xF 1.1?
Chances are no one will be releasing updates for styles/mods till after 1.1 is stable, so they do not have to update if there are any version breaks between betas and alphas.

We were busy with the translation XF into russian. Now I can do update styles. Maybe this week will release an update. But if released third beta, it may be released later.

Ah cool, thanks. I am just asking because the templates seem to be outdated, and some functions do not work with the new version of xenforo, such as the notification feature. I am guessing it is a template error?

Thanks.

If you have outdates templates, that means you have changed them earlier. Must revert all such templates and then add your changes again.
Specifically, is nothing to do with my original style.

It is buggy with the notification system. When I put a notification for a guest, it messes up the whole design.

Sorry, it works now. I think because I had a really long message and it did not make the text smaller.

I've added it to my forum, I really like the logo
Can we get the .psd for the logo and let us know what fonts are used in it?

thanks again!

I have no problem with that.

I've deleted your style and added it again after updating to beta 4
This is what I see..

admin-talk.webp

This is what I'm talking about..

genforums.webp

Hope the screenshots explain what I'm talking about.
Maybe I don't have something enabled on my 2nd site?

Thanks
-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom