Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
I love this addon, but I have a suggestion for the next version:

Currently, it is not possible to choose in the settings that guests (not-logged in users) can not see the images in the albums. Because of privacy reasons, I would suggest that the admin should have the follwong options for this addon:

a) Images and thumbnails are visible for guests
b) Images and thumbnails are NOT visible for guests
c) thumbnails are visible for guests, but not the bigger images when you click on the thumbnails

i do think option c is the most important one because you have then a teaser for the forum with the thumbnails on the front page. Of course all logged-in members shall always be able to see both, images and thumbnails.

Would it be difficult to implement this in the next upgrade?

With this add-on, do you get each member's albums listed under a tab in his profile or something like that?

With this add-on, do you get each member's albums listed under a tab in his profile or something like that?

It creates an 'albums' tab and I believe that user's albums are shown there. I'm not using it, but I think I remember reading that in this (or the original) thread.

What about notifications for a member liking or commenting on a picture of yours? Is that available?

I was wondering, are the uploads handled as attachments?
Yes, but not stored in attachment directory. There are on /internal_data/xfru/useralbums/images/ directory. In this point, they can not be considered properly attachments.

Salud2

Are there any known issues with this addon?
Does anyone know how to import vbulletin 4 albums?

Top Bottom