• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFR] BoardNotices - advanced notice system

Feature request: Is it possible to display a notice to members who are not in usergroup X

So, basically an option to tick usergroups who are not in a usergroup that you specify.

I installed it yesterday and today I got the error message

Code:
Fehlerinformation
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Erstellt von: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Heute um 01:42
Stapelverfolgung

#0 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????DELETE FROM...')
#1 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????DELETE FROM...')
#2 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????DELETE FROM...')
#3 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XfRu/BoardNotices/Model/Notice.php(254): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????DELETE FROM...')
#4 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XfRu/BoardNotices/Model/Notice.php(229): XfRu_BoardNotices_Model_Notice->deleteDismissionsByNoticeIds(Array)
#5 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XfRu/BoardNotices/CronEntry/Archive.php(19): XfRu_BoardNotices_Model_Notice->archiveExpiredNotices()
#6 [internal function]: XfRu_BoardNotices_CronEntry_Archive::archiveNotices()
#7 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(353): call_user_func(Array)
#8 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XenForo/Cron.php(29): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#9 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XenForo/Cron.php(64): XenForo_Cron->run()
#10 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/cron.php(12): XenForo_Cron::runAndOutput()
#11 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://forum.link-drin.de/cron.php?1306365973"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    [1306365973] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Schließen

I'm getting the same

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 1:56 AM

etc

I installed it yesterday and today I got the error message

Code:
Fehlerinformation
Erstellt von: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Heute um 01:42
Stapelverfolgung

#0 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????DELETE FROM...')
#1 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????DELETE FROM...')
#2 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????DELETE FROM...')
#3 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XfRu/BoardNotices/Model/Notice.php(254): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????DELETE FROM...')
#4 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XfRu/BoardNotices/Model/Notice.php(229): XfRu_BoardNotices_Model_Notice->deleteDismissionsByNoticeIds(Array)
#5 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XfRu/BoardNotices/CronEntry/Archive.php(19): XfRu_BoardNotices_Model_Notice->archiveExpiredNotices()
#6 [internal function]: XfRu_BoardNotices_CronEntry_Archive::archiveNotices()
#7 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(353): call_user_func(Array)
#8 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XenForo/Cron.php(29): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#9 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/library/XenForo/Cron.php(64): XenForo_Cron->run()
#10 /var/www/xxx/html/forum/cron.php(12): XenForo_Cron::runAndOutput()
#11 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://forum.link-drin.de/cron.php?1306365973"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    [1306365973] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Schließen

how can I fix the error

Strange. Tried to install on 1.0.4 and all pages went "white" (other than the AdminCP thank goodness) i.e. no pages displayed. De-installed and back to normal again....

Any chances of a temp fix on this to last until 1.1 appears ?? :)
Thx

Strange. Tried to install on 1.0.4 and all pages went "white" (other than the AdminCP thank goodness) i.e. no pages displayed. De-installed and back to normal again....

Any chances of a temp fix on this to last until 1.1 appears ?? :)
Thx
Are you sure you didnt access your forums while you were installing this mod? As ALL mods will make your forum white at some stage while installing. I use 1.04 and it works fine for me

This still gives me an error in my logs every day when it runs the cron.

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2

Has anyone had a notices "remnant" left behind when uninstalling this add-on?

I've uninstalled and removed all files, but when entering "Style Properties" in the AdminCP, I still show "style_property_group_XfRuBoardNotices_master" left behind in all styles (including default) between "Forum List" and "Discussion List".

Any idea how to wipe this out?

Top Bottom