• Invite system completed fully
Bug:
  • Paypal won't load so looking into this
Todo after some sleep:
  • Add more payment processors
  • Points awarded on Birthday
  • Points awarded for having monthly membership
Require some rewrites:
  • Decimals (Reason is I have to include a ton of if conditions to allow for proper country use)

Can users buy account upgrades like colored usernames, custom titles, bigger avatars, or larger PM boxes with this? If not, are there plans to add these things?

Can users buy account upgrades like colored usernames, custom titles, bigger avatars, or larger PM boxes with this? If not, are there plans to add these things?

Part of MyShop (another Mythotical add-on) and that will be implemented in v2 of MyShop if I recall correctly.

Has been a week GH. And no, as I have mentioned multiple times, my time has become tied up as I stated before that it would happen so development has slowed.

Has been a week GH. And no, as I have mentioned multiple times, my time has become tied up as I stated before that it would happen so development has slowed.

Your post was made end of July.. Where do I find these 16+ days in a week as I could sure use some too! :D Was just hoping for some sort of ETA as it's been a while. I must have missed your post Steve that developement has slowed on this.

PC me your paypal email you used and your username on my site.

That was done Sunday, if there was an update I would have said it then.

Yeah I don't provide much support on XenForo anymore, anyone who visits my site for support will notice I post announcements a bit giving updates to my schedule and development.

Ok, I posted on your forums since now all those ads are gone :D Your site use to be really slow from it.
I'm redoing how ads are going to be handled, I was attempting to use DPA's but that was causing all the issues, I am going to redo the way ads are handled eventually when I have time.

Everyone needs to please read this announcement: http://mythotical.com/threads/end-of-my-reign.151/

So what happens now for us? We purchased these mods in support of promises of things coming soon for both MyPoints and MyShop... The main things I purchased this Mod for never got added, I went and purchased it to show support as it was promised in the coming weeks. It's one thing to stop releasing and supporting free released Mods, but people paid real money for these. I really hope you add what you promised before you walk away.. Please don't make this another xF Arcade again where everyone donated and then the ball dropped.. you quit the team.. yadda yadda yadda.... etc etc etc

Please don't make this another xF Arcade again where everyone donated and then the ball dropped.. you quit the team.. yadda yadda yadda.... etc etc etc
The difference being though that I made sure people were reimbursed for their XFA donations. ;)

Yeap, that you did do Kevin :) I refused to accept reimbursement, but that was my personal choice to do so ;)
The whole debacle that occurred is why I will likely never head up a project again that accepts donations of any type.

Top Bottom