xfPoints [Paid] [Deleted]

Can't do, getting the Good day guest, we see that you have not registered, to help keep things moving along and the site alive, please Register or login to view the rest of the post! message although registered.

Also there seems to be a problem with darkimmortals addon, can't change the avatar.
even i'm registered & logged in, i see this too

Can't do, getting the Good day guest, we see that you have not registered, to help keep things moving along and the site alive, please Register or login to view the rest of the post! message although registered.

Also there seems to be a problem with darkimmortals addon, can't change the avatar.

So what happens now for us? We purchased these mods in support of promises of things coming soon for both MyPoints and MyShop... The main things I purchased this Mod for never got added, I went and purchased it to show support as it was promised in the coming weeks. It's one thing to stop releasing and supporting free released Mods, but people paid real money for these. I really hope you add what you promised before you walk away.. Please don't make this another xF Arcade again where everyone donated and then the ball dropped.. you quit the team.. yadda yadda yadda.... etc etc etc
even i'm registered & logged in, i see this too

This is what I wrote there at Mythotical:
I'm currently in the process of securing the rights to the mods, coming to an agreement with one (or two) programmers to assist in providing quality updates to the line of products and coming up with an alternative site to house the products and support forums.

Once things are moving forward I will update the community. I'll also include the name of the new site and links to the site itself as well.

I ask for patience from those clients that have paid for their products and are looking for updates as we head into this transition period. If you ever need to reach out to me, please do so. As Steve mentioned, I have the same username over at xenForo.com and am available via PC there.

Steve has assured me that he would complete the update to MyPoints with the couple of bug fixes (which he has done) as well as have any disputes/claims/issues resolved (from a monetary standpoint) before everything transitions over to me. Always feel free to reach out to me via PC here on xenForo.com with any questions or comments as I am completely open to discussing anything and everything (except for when xF 1.2 will be released ;) )

I was getting this error in my error_log when people were trying to register with this add-on enabled.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE user_id = 190' at line 3 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????UPDATE xf_u...')
#1 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????UPDATE xf_u...')
#2 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????UPDATE xf_u...')
#3 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/MyPoints/Model/Currency.php(232): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????UPDATE xf_u...')
#4 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/MyPoints/DataWriter/User.php(38): MyPoints_Model_Currency::updateUserPoints(190, false)
#5 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1385): MyPoints_DataWriter_User->_postSave()
#6 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(246): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#8 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://machinimapalooza.com/register/register"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(15) {
["username"] => string(4) "test"
["email"] => string(22) "blainerooski@gmail.com"
["password"] => string(10) ""
["password_confirm"] => string(10) ""
["dob_month"] => string(1) "4"
["dob_day"] => string(2) "22"
["dob_year"] => string(4) "1993"
["gender"] => string(4) "male"
["custom_fields"] => array(3) {
["FavoriteWrestler"] => string(0) ""
["XboxLiveGamertag"] => string(0) ""
["PSNID"] => string(0) ""
}
["custom_fields_shown"] => array(3) {
[0] => string(16) "FavoriteWrestler"
[1] => string(16) "XboxLiveGamertag"
[2] => string(5) "PSNID"
}
["timezone"] => string(16) "America/New_York"
["captcha_question_answer"] => string(3) "wwe"
["captcha_question_hash"] => string(40) "be7f711230a375b72ae32bf777c7b8d1faaeaf58"
["agree"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(0) ""
}
}

I was getting this error in my error_log when people were trying to register with this add-on enabled.
Unfortunately I have tested this thoroughly with registering but in your error I see no column for mypoints_currency so I suggest checking your database to make sure that column exists in the xf_user table.

Unfortunately I have tested this thoroughly with registering but in your error I see no column for mypoints_currency so I suggest checking your database to make sure that column exists in the xf_user table.

these are the ones I see in my DB

6666740749907eb734ec4151813b9902.png

what do I do?

Those are tables, look in the xf_user table and make sure you have mypoints_currency in the xf_user table.

I was at one time but lets just say I wasn't liking the route the mod was taking so I left. Kevin owns both and he found a new developer but I guess all development has ceased no surprise there.
You mean you didn't like making a bunch of promises, that you were incapable of delivering upon, to people in exchange for some large "donations" to you personally? You're right, nobody liked the direction that was going in. And when you "left" it was the same excuses you gave before for other projects where you made promises of things to come, collected money, and then disappeared. Yeah, I ended up cleaning up that mess by refunding everybody that I knew about out of my own pocket. I hope for ArnyVee's sake history doesn't repeat itself.

You mean you didn't like making a bunch of promises, that you were incapable of delivering upon, to people in exchange for some large "donations" to you personally? You're right, nobody liked the direction that was going in. And when you "left" it was the same excuses you gave before for other projects where you made promises of things to come, collected money, and then disappeared. Yeah, I ended up cleaning up that mess by refunding everybody that I knew about out of my own pocket. I hope for ArnyVee's sake history doesn't repeat itself.

Kevin, careful.

I said the same thing, I have now been labeled a serial killer due to my avatar.

There we go, install 1.0.6 and try again. All current customers can download the latest release from mythotical.com even though it is in archive mode.

Well, that didn't fix it. Once I enabled it, it just went right back to server error on registration.

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'mypoints_currency' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/MyPoints/Model/Currency.php(270): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????UPDATE xf_u...', Array)
#3 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/MyPoints/DataWriter/User.php(38): MyPoints_Model_Currency::updateUserPoints(215, false)
#4 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1385): MyPoints_DataWriter_User->_postSave()
#5 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(246): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#6 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#7 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/blainer/public_html/machinimapalooza.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Top Bottom