xfPoints [Paid] [Deleted]

Your welcome, can't figure out the issue though. Could you give me a list of installed mods you have so far? It might be a compatibility issue.

4eb6f4915669fee502a9f7059e46db01.png

Update: Transition has not taken place as I have yet to secure a coder to commit at this point.

Although, all hope is not lost as I'm working on communicating with a few others. More info to come.

Update: Transition has not taken place as I have yet to secure a coder to commit at this point.

Although, all hope is not lost as I'm working on communicating with a few others. More info to come.

Thanks for the update Arny, hopefully the mess left for you isn't too large :)

Thanks for the update Arny, hopefully the mess left for you isn't too large :)
There is no mess so stop with the accusations and jumping to conclusions. I'm broke and my hosting bill lapsed. Is that ok with any of you? Do I need to run it by you and Kevin before it happens? Geez back off me for more than a day.

For a paid download with outstanding issues, this is shoddy and, sadly, reflects badly on the XF community.

What about those who paid money in good faith that issues would be fixed?

EDIT: I see on reading further back that ArnyVee is prepared to rescue this. Thanks pal.

Mythotical - you are in no position to take moral high ground here. If you were unable or unwilling to complete the work, you should not have released an incomplete product, much less charged for it.

I don't think Arny is taking it on any longer. I tried to warn everyone, but was called a psycho and laughed at by a couple members, so I left it alone.

We'll see. Best to hear from the man himself.

As far as Mythotical, if you are "broke" then that is not a point in your favour - that means you've spent my money before you've given me a functioning product. Rectify this please via Paypal refund.

Young Steve is doing his best (which isn't a lot) to avoid his obligations. I received this communication from him today:

Refund will not be given for the reasons listed below:

1. Access was granted for the product, fixes applied
2. Before site was shut down access was left for a week for those who paid for fixes could download the latest product
3. Attacking me on XenForo like you did will make things worse and of course listening to everyone else therefore no refund.
4. I guaranteed a refund for 7 days after payment, money spent therefore request denied.
5. I’m out of the business for good because of people like you, Kevin, I’m sick of you guys thinking you know me when you don’t.

Good luck in the future and don’t ever contact me again at this address.

(Of course, he's adjusted the truth to suit himself and forgets the promises that he'd made to resolve errors and inadequacies before purchases were made).

Advice to anyone whose money this guy has taken: contact Paypal and raise a dispute. Their usual 45-day deadline won't apply as he has closed his previous email address down which he used with them, thereby restricting any means of contact within 45 days. They are sympathetic to any complaints of abuse of their services for dishonest gain.

Contact me privately for any further details.

No reason why one crook should give the XF community a bad name.

I think this may be one of the few times in my life I can actually be at peace knowing I was correct on my hunch. He's simply a scammer. Posted the MyShop as well, promised multiple updates, didn't deliver ANY, and still charged people for the EXACT same add-on he had previously, just called xShop.

5. I’m out of the business for good because of people like you, Kevin, I’m sick of you guys thinking you know me when you don’t.
Wait... "Kevin" as in me?! :cautious: How the heck would I be to blame when the... issues... people were having with him were posted in public long before I posted about my experience?

Wait... "Kevin" as in me?! :cautious: How the heck would I be to blame when the... issues... people were having with him were posted in public long before I posted about my experience?

I'm on his ignore list, I am sure he has forgotten about my complaints... :cry:

Well now you're thinking logically, Kevin. I'm not sure that's high on his list of priorities. ;)

He's reading this thread; trust me!

He did this with the Arcade software too. Took mine and a bunch of other people's money, churned out a couple rough drafts, then went AWOL. Keven, being the stand-up person that he is, refunded everyone's money at his own expense. I kind of knew that was going to happen and I told Kevin that in the beginning, so I cannot really blame Steve when it did.

I don't think Steve really sets out to scam people. I think he has severe ADHD (he's mentioned this in the past) which causes him to start projects with extreme passion and speed, but never really finishing anything. Kind of like a tweaker on meth. He then just loses interest and is on to another project. Not really his fault...it's biological.

Top Bottom