xfPoints [Paid] [Deleted]

Oh, I was under the impression you were the sole developer of it and kevin purchased the domain and ran the forum. No it doesn't use any sort of points nor has private beta builds received any update releases since end of Jan.
I was at one time but lets just say I wasn't liking the route the mod was taking so I left. Kevin owns both and he found a new developer but I guess all development has ceased no surprise there.

I don't develop for xFArcade anymore nor do I own it, never did. :)

However I have my own arcade system in the planning phase called MyArcade. I intend to implement MyPoints with it, not sure if xFA uses points or not, if so I can implement mine with it.
awwwww suki suki now!

Any updates Steve? I am waiting on this to launch my site.. I have purchased several mods that rely on a point system. It's going on 3 days now and I don't think a working product is too much to ask for considering it is a retail mod.

awwwww suki suki now!
LOL

Any updates Steve? I am waiting on this to launch my site.. I have purchased several mods that rely on a point system. It's going on 3 days now and I don't think a working product is too much to ask for considering it is a retail mod.
Now now, don't get demanding, you just bought the mod, you found a major bug that I was unaware of so I am having to rewrite how the points are added to the xf_user table. Anyway, I should have a fixed version done this evening.

Just released the new update on my site, 7 am, 3 days later, finally finished with this update. Now to finish client work then update MyPoints 1 last time then MyShop then MyPortal then start on MyGallery and MyClassifieds

It mentioned that this works with 'MyClassifieds' - where is this Classified plugin? I am highly highly interested in this resource as I am currently using Photopost Classifieds and I hate using it with Xenforo. Thank you!

It mentioned that this works with 'MyClassifieds' - where is this Classified plugin? I am highly highly interested in this resource as I am currently using Photopost Classifieds and I hate using it with Xenforo. Thank you!

He's working on it.

Classifieds is taking time due to having to update MyShop, MyPortal and getting client stuff done. It will be available as soon as I can get it rolling into development.

Just noticed that your still working on it, sorry about that. I would love to donate and be a beta tester. I really need to swap out my Classifieds asap and import all the current content + the statistics of items sold and value. Is there any time frame? Let me know, thanks :)

Just noticed that your still working on it, sorry about that. I would love to donate and be a beta tester. I really need to swap out my Classifieds asap and import all the current content + the statistics of items sold and value. Is there any time frame? Let me know, thanks :)
Right now no time frame, but I'll try to move things up. I'll let you know if we manage to move it up in time frame so you can send a donation and get into the alpha testing.

That is the plan, I just brought a developer on board to help me hash out these mods so the work load will be easier. As soon as I finish work for this client then I can get MyPoints v1.1 done and released.

Creating a new user in admincp gives an error "The server responded with an error". When I disable your Mod, it creates users with no error. No mod conflicting either as MyPoints is my only mod currently on my test board.

Ok need you to use Firefox, go to Firefox > Web Developer > Web Console then enable the mod and try it again. The full error will report in the Web Console.

Registering from the front end errors Fatal error: Call to a member function updateUserPoints() on a non-object in /home/xftest/public_html/library/MyPoints/DataWriter/User.php on line 38

On a good note, purchasing an account upgrade to a new usergroup adds the points.. I can't find how to make just points buyable though without having to purchase a usergroup too..

If you follow my instructions and use the built in purchasing of points then no usergroup change will happen.

I'll check on that error.

Top Bottom