xfPoints [Paid] [Deleted]

Do you use Firefox?

Safari for OSX..

Ok, tried on my non-facebook user and I get a different pop up error.

Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'username' doesn't have a default value
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in MyPoints/Model/Currency.php at line 215
MyPoints_Model_Currency->assignUserPoints() in MyPoints/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 66
MyPoints_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1399
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 504
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/testxf/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

Unfortunately I cannot find what is causing this so I have made a post here and hopefully someone will respond with an answer or suggestion to help me fix this error.

So do you think this is caused from the fix of adding points when registering or from purchasing points? Maybe just fix one of the two and see if forums work again then worry about the other for 1.1 this weekend

Does your addon have any kind of callback on points receive? I could make use of it to turn MyPoints into experience and award users new levels when they reach certain amount of exp.

GeekHost, do not leave the mod enabled until a full fix is out. Right now the suggested fix does not work as I am using the built in datawriter for making a new post so probably no fix until another reply from Jake.

Does your addon have any kind of callback on points receive? I could make use of it to turn MyPoints into experience and award users new levels when they reach certain amount of exp.
How do you mean? You mean like a cron that runs awarding levels upon experience mile stones being reached?

How do you mean? You mean like a cron that runs awarding levels upon experience mile stones being reached?
No, not that way. You can use XenForo's native event system. Create an event and fire it every time after you give any amount of points to a member, passing member and amount of points awarded as arguments. Addon developers can create a listener for this event and do anything they want with provided information. In my case I'll calculate if user has reached enough points to level up and issue appropriate actions.

All this can be done by editing your addon to add one function call, but I like it when I don't have to mess with code of third-party addons.

Would really like to see ability to use this with your xFarcade in the future too Steve :)
I don't develop for xFArcade anymore nor do I own it, never did. :)

However I have my own arcade system in the planning phase called MyArcade. I intend to implement MyPoints with it, not sure if xFA uses points or not, if so I can implement mine with it.

I don't develop for xFArcade anymore nor do I own it, never did. :)

Oh, I was under the impression you were the sole developer of it and kevin purchased the domain and ran the forum. No it doesn't use any sort of points nor has private beta builds received any update releases since end of Jan.

Top Bottom