XFMG Media Of The Month Competition - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Allan

I apologize, if this has been answered before, but is there a trophy associated with being a winner for media of the month? Or for x amount of times?

I apologize, if this has been answered before, but is there a trophy associated with being a winner for media of the month? Or for x amount of times?
Features:
  • Cron jobs for the selection of the winner and for the creation of the monthly album
  • Trophy icon on media
  • Ribbon on winner's media
  • Automatic creation of a thread to display the winner
  • Number of votes display on the media page
  • Winner ribbon display on media page
  • Winner ribbons display on media gallery index page
  • Work with pictures and videos
  • XenPorta 2 widget included

Features:
  • Cron jobs for the selection of the winner and for the creation of the monthly album
  • Trophy icon on media
  • Ribbon on winner's media
  • Automatic creation of a thread to display the winner
  • Number of votes display on the media page
  • Winner ribbon display on media page
  • Winner ribbons display on media gallery index page
  • Work with pictures and videos
  • XenPorta 2 widget included

I see nothing that references trophies/actual achievements - just a trophy icon so that you can vote that media as "media of the month".

There is a sort of throphy displayed on the image.

A little ribbon with text inside as you can see on the screenshots.

What were you expecting, features request are welcome ;)

I would love to have an AddOn like this but with possibility to have the winner get an user upgrade for free.

I have three possible upgrades for users to buy:

1 month VIP
3 months VIP
12 months VIP

It would be great to be able to choose one of these to be added to the winner automatically.

I was like uber hyped at first did thing it was for @sonnb media gallery addon expansion. But it's for Xenforo Gallery itself. :(
Ah well, still nice job! :ROFLMAO:

I can kind of see where this plugin is going, but as I see it you create the album for that particular competition and a thread is created afterwards with the winner. Why would you not have it auto create a thread at the start of the competition window to publicise that you are having a competition?

I've been running a picture of the month competition for as long as I can remember, and publicity is one of the key things for making it the success it is.

I would just like a trophy associated with this addon. So something like, "User's media wins MOTM x amount of times". Hopefully that makes sense.

I can kind of see where this plugin is going, but as I see it you create the album for that particular competition and a thread is created afterwards with the winner. Why would you not have it auto create a thread at the start of the competition window to publicise that you are having a competition?

I've been running a picture of the month competition for as long as I can remember, and publicity is one of the key things for making it the success it is.

It was not in the requirements specification of Lindal_Oronar who paid the development.
But this indeed is a logical feature, not hard to had.
Noted.

I would just like a trophy associated with this addon. So something like, "User's media wins MOTM x amount of times". Hopefully that makes sense.

Placed in the postbit ?

Placed in the postbit ?

Well, just a user trophy you can gain by having your media win motm. It would be where all the other trophies are. When I looked over the description for this addon I did not see in the features list that there was a trophy that you could win if your media is featured.

Ohhhhhh ok ! I could add a feature so that when selecting trophies you could create ones regarding the MOTM winning.

Clément

How can I change the name of "Media Of The Month Albums" under the sidebar? I couldn't find a phrase.

Also, Is it possible to add a way to automatically create a thread announcing the a Media of the month album is open for entries with rules to enter?

Thanks!

Last edited:
How can I change the name of "Media Of The Month Albums" under the sidebar? I couldn't find a phrase.

Also, Is it possible to add a way to automatically create a thread announcing the a Media of the month album is open for entries with rules to enter?

Thanks!
You can change that in the options of this add-on, Album description: .....

Top Bottom