XFMG Media Of The Month Competition - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

I guess this is feasible yes. Noting it, should be working on updates soon.
Great! Well done on continuing to improve the features of this addon. Personally I would increase the price in the future (after some of these feature proposals are implemented) as an automated photo competition like this is worth more.

This is something we'll look into if we go to contest creation.

Btw, if you like the product don't forget to review it :)

I may just have to change the navigation of my site a bit, but will see about that after the first contest.

None of my members bothered to upload pics!! DAMN THEM!!!

Reactions: XFA
Hum that's a good question. I must admit I did not think at it.

I think one would expect that both are awarded or perhaps I could make that configurable ?

Hum that's a good question. I must admit I did not think at it.

I think one would expect that both are awarded or perhaps I could make that configurable ?

Configurable would be great. If you want to make it more exciting you can basically add the option to reset the cron to +24 hours until tie is broken

Configurable would be great. If you want to make it more exciting you can basically add the option to reset the cron to +24 hours until tie is broken

I could make an option :
- Award both
- Award most viewed
- Revote for 24H (between all not just the 2)

Clément

I could make an option :
- Award both
- Award most viewed
- Revote for 24H (between all not just the 2)

Clément

Sounds good. Revote I hope does not reset the vote counters. It would be more like extend vote for 24H if there's a tie.

what happens if you run this addon a few months and then decide to deactivate it. Will the gallery still work (with all MOTM Content) or does content have to be deleted?

No content won't be deleted, the MOTM link won't be visible but albums will still be there.

Just checking that this is working for 1.5 because I have the end of a competition coming up and I don't want the cron to not run or whatever.

I have a competition open that I want to run for three months instead of one. Can I just disable both the cron entries to do this? It is now in the phase of allowing submissions.

Just checking that this is working for 1.5 because I have the end of a competition coming up and I don't want the cron to not run or whatever.

Yes it does.

I have a competition open that I want to run for three months instead of one. Can I just disable both the cron entries to do this? It is now in the phase of allowing submissions.

Nope, they can only run during one month, except if you were to put a voting phase for a long period and if you disable the cron.
Though, the award wouldn't be given as of this version as I have to implement in the next version a way to ensure awards are given if voting phase last longer than end of month.

Don't think my cron is running for the winner. When I force the cron nothing happens.

Do we have issues with 1.5?

Top Bottom