XFMG Media Of The Month Competition - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Great ! Don't hesitate to share your thoughts for others through the review :)
Ok I have been waiting for the Handle Winner Selection to work.. I have not seen any thread start or image show the winner?

Two Contest have started by itself but, no winners..
started.webp started2.webp
started3.webp

That does seem odd, can you be more specific on how you set it up ?
I can also confirm the trophy issue when trophies are awarded to all members regardless if they qualify for the award or not.

I'm pretty sure having MOTM installed is messing with my trophy system for other unrelated trophies such as Showcase. When I create a new trophy award for MOTM or Showcase etc everyone gets the trophy regardless of qualifying for it. If I disable MOTM the trophy system works as expected.

That screen is when you are creating a new trophy.

Code:
http://YOURDOMAIN.com/admin.php?trophies/add

Click on "Award this trophy if.." tab

Capture.webp

you can check there, i think its there but not positive

Ok I have been waiting for the Handle Winner Selection to work.. I have not seen any thread start or image show the winner?

Two Contest have started by itself but, no winners..
View attachment 111335 View attachment 111336
View attachment 111337

That's is pretty odd, did you get any server error ?
Few questions:
  • Are the cron task enabled ?
  • Can you post a screenshot of your configuration ?
  • Where there any votes ?
This is odd, you seem to be the only one having such issue, @Lindal_Oronar for whom we developped it is running it smoothly.

I can also confirm the trophy issue when trophies are awarded to all members regardless if they qualify for the award or not.

I'm pretty sure having MOTM installed is messing with my trophy system for other unrelated trophies such as Showcase. When I create a new trophy award for MOTM or Showcase etc everyone gets the trophy regardless of qualifying for it. If I disable MOTM the trophy system works as expected.

There was an issue with previous version, are you running the latest one ?

I downloaded 1.1.2 just a few days ago and this was my first time installing - is this the latest?

Yes that is.

To be clear on the error you experience, when you create a trophy based on the number of motm awards, it get distributed to all users even though they didn't win any award ?

Do you have the tc_mtotm_award field in the xf_user table of your database ?

To be clear on the error you experience, when you create a trophy based on the number of motm awards, it get distributed to all users even though they didn't win any award ?
Yes that's correct, but also, any other newly created trophies (after MOTM is installed) for other addons such as Showcase or AMS get awarded to everyone as well.

Do you have the tc_mtotm_award field in the xf_user table of your database ?
Yes this field seems to be there.

And what about other trophies cretated before ?
They seem to be functioning as normal.

Interestingly, I created a new trophy on number of posts (Member reaches 2000 posts) and this was not awarded to everyone - seems to be working correctly; but new trophies created for addons like Showcase and AMS (and MOTM) are awarded to everyone when the cron runs regardless.

Ok it's normal, see the album, it wasn't created on the 1st of july but on the 5th of july, hence the nomination will only be effective @ 5 + 7 + 7 = 19th of july.

Top Bottom