xfImage [Deleted]

No, if you have an image that is 22x32 and 62x22 then the 62x22 is resized to 32 width and the height is adjusted automatically.

I will test it. I am a bit confused, sorry. how would the images look i uploaded a few threads back, i would need to change the widths the same only, as i said the little bat was tiny yet he was bigger than the spinning cat.

Doesn't work with the UI.X theme; asked them and they said.

Looking at the developer's plugin, he or she isn't using standard XenForo template code, so naturally anything could happen. This theme is fully supportive of any XenForo page or plugin using XenForo classes and styles.

It doesn't show any content, but the content is in the code seen via inspect element.

It doesn't show any content, but the content is in the code seen via inspect element.
I use standard XenForo template code. Unfortunately that theme does not support a lot of plugins per their site's claim.

Hi @Mythotical - ok - a few things. The image boxes are all different sizes, it should resize the image to fit - not the entire box length.

View attachment 58307

That other image with the ? It's from the first install and i cant remove it.

View attachment 58309

The images are not showing up in post bit even after checking yes.

View attachment 58308

It's making "some" items really small for some reason. See the actual size here then in the add on. It makes it really small.

View attachment 58311
View attachment 58310
@Mythotical - the images are not showing in the post bit. ?

I like the new support for Credits by ******* also there is one more bug in addition to the ability to delete stock not working. On Fusion by XenFocus the categories appear like this:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-11 at 11.23.07 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-10-11 at 11.23.07 AM.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 18
I like the new support for Credits by ******* also there is one more bug in addition to the ability to delete stock not working. On Fusion by XenFocus the categories appear like this:
Thanks, I will be releasing an update this evening before I begin work on xfPoints v1.0 reboot.

Just installed and it does show.

Screenshot_1.webp Screenshot_2.webp Screenshot_3.webp Screenshot_4.webp Screenshot_6.webp Screenshot_7.webp

Only installed to help out the UI.X users.

You must have something changed in your theme.

Not again, first time rebuilding from the ground up. There is something so wrong that I decided to just rebuild it but do it differently this time.

Just installed and it does show.

View attachment 58781 View attachment 58782 View attachment 58783 View attachment 58784 View attachment 58785 View attachment 58786

Only installed to help out the UI.X users.

You must have something changed in your theme.
Thanks for doing this for @Autonamus

Top Bottom