xfImage [Deleted]

Just to let everyone know, I'm having surgery today so I won't get to much today and probably not tomorrow.

I'm considering using this to replace [bd] medal, I just have two questions. I took a look at the screens/info and wasn't sure:
  1. Is it possible for an admin to manually award certain images (and have them not obtainable any other way)?
  2. Is it possible to only have some images available for gifting (can be toggled on an image per image basis), or is it all or nothing?
Thanks all. :) I'm hoping to use this in conjunction with xfPoints, they seem like a great add-on combo.

Hi @Mythotical - images in the postbit in certain browsers like IE9 are showing up as "lines." See screen shots below. Any clue?

Internet Explorer 9

View attachment 59079
Safari
View attachment 59077
Hope surgery went well. I would really like to solve this issue. It seems to be only on IE browser. If i manually try to adjust width is xfimage settings - it distorts the image no matter what settings I use. Safari, Chrome and Firefox work fine with no "width" setting.

Hi @Mythotical - images in the postbit in certain browsers like IE9 are showing up as "lines." See screen shots below. Any clue?

Internet Explorer 9

View attachment 59079
Safari
View attachment 59077
Glad to hear you are getting better, I would really love to fix this problem. @Mythotical when you felling up to par. I believe its due to the "0" width setting but if changed to any width number - distorts the image, too fat, too skinny. Only in certain browsers by the way.

any estimate for the release of this?

Future Features v2.2
  • Subcategory display on iShop index
  • Category listing in admin area with subcategories displaying under parent category
  • Collectible category (sets)
  • Display of uncollected sets un user inventory page, dim for not collect

you have some strange resizing bug going on as memtioned in this thread.

In the shop View.

Al the images look great if they are all the same size. But you have got them so they are all resized to the same width but keeping aspect ratio.

So if I add two images :-

a) 50px wide x 50px high
b) 30px wide x 50px high

Image b will be resized to to the same width as image a 50px or to some width you have set in the code, So as the aspex ratio will be kept the same the height increases making the height over 80px so then all the all the images boxes go out of line.

If images are going to be resized the need to be resized to the same height so every thing looks neat not the width lol

Thats whats causing this

screen-shot-2013-10-13-at-12-27-57-pm-png.58894

Are you referencing me @topcat I have been asking him about the image issues for some time now, I think he has abandoned this add on. Never get replies back. I had to go to another website to figure out the IE issue which I have fixed "finally." I will share it here. Add this in the xfimage.css bottom of the template. i have no idea how to fix the one you referenced. I just leave it as is unfortunately. :mad:

Code:
.ishopHeap img {
    width:auto;
}

Last edited:
Code:
.ishopHeap img {
    width:auto;
}

Currently until today all the images I have used are the same size so not had the problem. my post was aimed at the mod owner but I was using your image as example cos I couldn't be bothered making my own :).

thanks for the fix, saves me looking into the templates :)

also can members sell their images items yet???
Not yet.

I do apologize for my lack of activity. I found out my father has skin cancer and I've been spending more time with my father and family during this stressful time. Between my father, school, family I really don't have time for online activity, the most I am able to do is give this update then off to check up on my father and run errands for him.

Top Bottom