xfImage [Deleted]

@Mythotical - so far so good. However, i just don't get it, some items just do not display right in the post bit even just leaving the height adjustment and no width adjustment. I can live with it i guess unless you have an answer for it. When uploading the pumpkin - its really small no matter what the height is set to. the pumpkin is actually larger then the green dancing cat.

Also - still no resell option and can we add max rows allowed in post bit or max images allowed in post bit? It's going to get long and messy if not. I see you have max items allowed but that doesn't control the post bit area.

Thanks for your hard work on this. Donation

candypumpkin.gif

greensphynx.gif

Ok - so, here is an issue I have encountered. When adding an image to my postbit, choosing "yes" add to postbit some images appear the first time fine, then once checked off as "no" do not add to postbit, they will never show again but says i still own them. The weird thing is, certain images can be turned on to yes or no and still show in postbit no matter how many times I add them. Any suggestions @Mythotical ?

Also - when sending an item to another member, it sends, shows alert when received, but it's not in the receiving members stock.

@Mythotical - so far so good. However, i just don't get it, some items just do not display right in the post bit even just leaving the height adjustment and no width adjustment. I can live with it i guess unless you have an answer for it. When uploading the pumpkin - its really small no matter what the height is set to. the pumpkin is actually larger then the green dancing cat.

Also - still no resell option and can we add max rows allowed in post bit or max images allowed in post bit? It's going to get long and messy if not. I see you have max items allowed but that doesn't control the post bit area.

Thanks for your hard work on this. Donation

View attachment 58884

View attachment 58885
The issue isn't the size, its that you are using animations which take a certain area to move so really nothing more I can do or you can do.

There already is an option, check my previous post with screenshots for the setting.

Ok - so, here is an issue I have encountered. When adding an image to my postbit, choosing "yes" add to postbit some images appear the first time fine, then once checked off as "no" do not add to postbit, they will never show again but says i still own them. The weird thing is, certain images can be turned on to yes or no and still show in postbit no matter how many times I add them. Any suggestions @Mythotical ?
I tested this and I can't replicate this issue.

Also - when sending an item to another member, it sends, shows alert when received, but it's not in the receiving members stock.
Are you using v2.1.5? I fixed this once already.

Details coming in a few via PC, first, please buy about 8-10 items (category Halloween has a lot to buy ) and add a few at a time to Postbit after purchasing them. Then, remove them and try to add different ones. You have to try it a few times to make it happen.

XeForo 1.2.2 just installed
add-on [Ice] Shop 1.0.2
Error
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'cat_profit' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 ###/###/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 ###/###/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 ###/###/public_html/test/library/xfImage/Install.php(132): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('ALTER TABLE `xf...')
#3 ###/###/public_html/test/library/xfImage/Install.php(50): xfImage_Install->_install_xfversion2()
#4 [internal function]: xfImage_Install::installImage(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#5 ###/###/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 ###/###/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#7 ###/###/public_html/test/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(187): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/var/tmp/phpnKR...')
#8 ###/###/public_html/test/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#9 ###/###/public_html/test/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 ###/###/public_html/test/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "http://domain.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

XeForo 1.2.2 just installed
add-on [Ice] Shop 1.0.2
Error
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'cat_profit' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 ###/###/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 ###/###/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 ###/###/public_html/test/library/xfImage/Install.php(132): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('ALTER TABLE `xf...')
#3 ###/###/public_html/test/library/xfImage/Install.php(50): xfImage_Install->_install_xfversion2()
#4 [internal function]: xfImage_Install::installImage(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#5 ###/###/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 ###/###/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#7 ###/###/public_html/test/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(187): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/var/tmp/phpnKR...')
#8 ###/###/public_html/test/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#9 ###/###/public_html/test/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 ###/###/public_html/test/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "http://domain.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}
First, [Ice] Shop? Second, that was fixed already, not sure if your using the latest release or not.

Top Bottom