xfImage [Deleted]

That makes no sense seeing as how xfImage has nothing to do with registration and looking at the lines in that error nothing is wrong. And taking an attitude as you just have now will not help you at all.
That error has nothing to do with registration. It's being thrown by one of your files. Hook.php. Line 114.

Chris, I checked that line, it is all good. Double check me but I'm not seeing any issues. That error also comes from the registration page which my mod has nothing to do with it so I'm not sure why it is even throwing it on that page.

That error has nothing to do with registration. It's being thrown by one of your files. Hook.php. Line 114.
This is what is on line 114 and prior.
PHP:
  private static function addShopTab(&$contents, $hookParams, XenForo_Template_Abstract $template)
   {   
     $options = XenForo_Application::get('options');
     $hookParams['ishop'] = $options->xfimage_item_title;
     $hookParams['requestPaths'] = $template->getParam('requestPaths');
     $contents .= $template->create('xfimage_member_view_tabs_heading', $hookParams);
   }
   private static function addShopTabContent(&$contents, $hookParams, XenForo_Template_Abstract $template) // LINE 114
   {
     $contents .= $template->create('xfimage_member_view_tabs_content', $hookParams);
   }

Line 37 is just the call to line 114.

Line 37 and up:
PHP:
      case 'account_wrapper_sidebar_your_account':
       {
         self::addShopLink($contents, $hookParams, $template);
         break;
       }

It seems I can not delete an item purchased- even after deleting all items in all categories. It's sort of stuck in my user stock.

Can I make the image bigger in the post bit?​

I forgot to remove the per row as it helps keep things within the responsive method. The per page should be working but I will check on it.

It should work with 1.1.x, haven't tested it yet.

I have linked to my demo board which I have just finished adding a ton of images. You can login with the demo account or register which you will get 1,000,000 points to test out xfimage stuff.
Mind sharing the user/pass for your demo account?

Top Bottom