xfImage [Deleted]

I'm Installing right now ..
I like the Idea for this addon
I hope it works without errors
Also thank you for sharing

Also - when in the ACP and going to transaction> send gift> I get this error.

Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 9.05.19 PM.webp

Also - i sent a gift to user, showed an alert they received it yet its not in their stock.

Why is the save button missing on second item? why do the items have two different sizes? Why when i delete an item, (which i did) does it still show here in user stock and empty image in post bit?

Screen Shot 2013-09-29 at 6.49.45 AM.webp

In post bit shows missing image too after deletion.

Screen Shot 2013-09-29 at 6.52.43 AM.webp

I have turned off both add ons for now- xfpoints (paid) and xfimage until you can answer some of the questions for me. FYI- I bought xfpoints specifically for the use of xfimage, without xfimage the xfpoints is useless on my site.

It doesn't matter if it's shown. The bigger issue is if it works or not. Apparently it doesn't work. I am glad members are forthcoming with information, saves many of us installing a buggy shop add-on. He has listed quite a few important questions that have yet to be answered, so many of us are still holding off.

It doesn't matter if it's shown. The bigger issue is if it works or not. Apparently it doesn't work. I am glad members are forthcoming with information, saves many of us installing a buggy shop add-on. He has listed quite a few important questions that have yet to be answered, so many of us are still holding off.
He asked all of his questions on my site and I replied there. No need to repeat myself. And time asked if the option was there not whether it worked as he could obviously read it doesn't work. I just released an update and it all works. Tested each bug report above personally and fixed all issues, as well added some new options and changed the user stock display.

Top Bottom