xfImage [Deleted]

Uninstalled, deleted all files, reinstalled and still getting the same error.

Also, you most recent update here on XF.com still has the broken install file with the xfuserplus lines in it, so it wont uninstall...
I zipped up the wrong files. v2.1a has the right files.

am i the only person who cant create a category or is it same for everyone else

edit: finally :) I uninstalled it, deleted everything from xfshop and xfuserplus and uploaded the normal way without install and upgrde and finally no errors so far

you still it that images need to be in images/xfshop/items'.

Last edited:
get this on install

Data truncated for column 'cat_parent' at row 1

also not sure of your demo site version but I get error when purchasing an item

get this on install

Data truncated for column 'cat_parent' at row 1

also not sure of your demo site version but I get error when purchasing an item
Unfortunately that error has nothing to do with xfImage. If your using an add-on installer let me know which one so I can test things on my end and see if I can come up with a work around for those using add-on installers.

Mysqli statement execute error : Data truncated for column 'cat_parent' at row 1

wont install and I stopped using any addon installer with this addon 27 releases ago :)

well after that error I un installed xfimage and deleted the file files from the server and started from fresh.

I disabled the addon installer mod.

uplaoded the latest files and installed via the xml file

I got this error with fresh install

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`type`' at line 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in xfImage/Install.php at line 142
  6. xfImage_Install->_install_xfversion3() in xfImage/Install.php at line 50
  7. xfImage_Install::installImage()
  8. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
  10. ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  11. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxxpublic_html/v2/admin.php at line 13

when I unpack the zip file the folders say modified 27th and the xml file say 26th

Top Bottom