xfImage [Deleted]

dyw3kp.jpg

looking at you demo, The images in members profile pages a listed below each other. If for example someone was to purchase 50 images , thats gonna be one long long page :)

anychance of having them side by side and then below like a grid. aalso anychance having this view seperated into the categories the items belong to ?

would be a bit more tidy

Finally whats all the wasted white space indicted in the image above for?

Download the new version, it fixes that install bug.
I still get it.

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 10

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in xfImage/Install.php at line 50
  5. xfImage_Install::installImage()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 66
  8. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 44
  10. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 42
  11. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/onyxhub/public_html/admin.php at line 13

dyw3kp.jpg

looking at you demo, The images in members profile pages a listed below each other. If for example someone was to purchase 50 images , thats gonna be one long long page :)

anychance of having them side by side and then below like a grid. aalso anychance having this view seperated into the categories the items belong to ?

would be a bit more tidy

That is already fixed in this next version I'm releasing tonight. The category suggestion will have to be looked at in a future version.

I still get it.

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 10

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in xfImage/Install.php at line 50
  5. xfImage_Install::installImage()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 66
  8. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 44
  10. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 42
  11. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/onyxhub/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Make sure you downloaded xfImage-v2.0a.zip

Yep I noticed that. Not sure why it doesn't update everyone who has ordered it. I'll figure it out now.

I have attached xfImage-v2.0c.zip to the OP of this discussion.

I'm switching back to XenForo and the RM. This Magento and all is causing me more problems than I originally expected. Look for the revert tomorrow.

When clicking on ishop home or user stock you get a server error - Also, your image paths for items may be wrong. Can the items sit vertical in postbit and after- lets say 5 drop to a second line to keep things clean? Looking good. Your points system coincides with this xfimage add on I would guess?

Screen Shot 2013-09-25 at 5.35.44 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2013-09-25 at 5.34.22 AM.webp

Also, I sent a gift to myself from demo (created an account with tommydamic68 user) when logging into tommydamic68 - I did get an alert but no content when clicking the alert. Also,where is the page for "my items" cant get to it unless I purchase something. The concept is awesome and what I have been looking for, hope the bugs get worked out!

dyw3kp.jpg

would be a bit more tidy

I would recommend also a limit of items in the post it the user can show. The admin should be able to do this in the ACP- and as I said above , after 4 or 5 in a row it drops to a second line underneath.

Last edited:
When clicking on ishop home or user stock you get a server error - Also, your image paths for items may be wrong. Can the items sit vertical in postbit and after- lets say 5 drop to a second line to keep things clean? Looking good. Your points system coincides with this xfimage add on I would guess?

View attachment 57390

View attachment 57389
I'm going back to XenForo so that won't be an issue anymore.

Also, I sent a gift to myself from demo (created an account with tommydamic68 user) when logging into tommydamic68 - I did get an alert but no content when clicking the alert. Also,where is the page for "my items" cant get to it unless I purchase something. The concept is awesome and what I have been looking for, hope the bugs get worked out!
I'm still trying to figure out why the alert won't show any content.

I would recommend also a limit of items in the post it the user can show. The admin should be able to do this in the ACP- and as I said above , after 4 or 5 in a row it drops to a second line underneath.
Yes I still have a few places to fix things. I wanted to get a release out before I ended up having to take rest due to my accident. I'm aiming to have the display fixed and all features added today.

Top Bottom