[XFA] Who Read This Thread - XF2 [Deleted]

Is it possible to do changes to the layout? Would like to shrink the 2 boxes a little bit but I am too stupid to find a way to speak to it via extra.less.

Anyone has an idea?

Hi
You want update width of boxes?

Regards
Nope, they height if possible. They look a bit big in comparison to our forum. Tried to fix that in the extra.less file but without any success.
Also the spacing to the bottom is now bigger than usual.

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 16
Nope, they height if possible. They look a bit big in comparison to our forum. Tried to fix that in the extra.less file but without any success.
Also the spacing to the bottom is now bigger than usual.

Can you bump me tomorrow please i will look this

google translate:

Hi, can you do that for conversation too?
Nobody knows: Did the user read my message?
That would be really great!
Thank you!
LG: Tammy

Am I correct this only records the most recent time stamp for reading? So if User1 reads the thread on Monday and again on Thursday, only the Thursday time stamp is kept? If all the timestamps for an individual are recorded, and only the most recent is displayed, how can I view the other timestamps?

Great add-on, by the way. Very helpful for admin. We're running on XF 2.1 without issue.

Great add-on, though just out of curiosity. Is it the users "job" to change color/size by any chance? So the add-on would be more considered as basics? As it would be nice if it look similarly to vBulletin's Sticky and Normal Threads (add-on)

1566812142248.webp

Top Bottom