[XFA] Thread Print

[XFA] Thread Print 2.1.2

No permission to download
Did you instlal the product correctly ? ie. file upload + product import ?

Cuz it seems like you didn't as per the error message.

Works great, but a small issue. It seems to append /print to the end of threads. I run a photography site, so when someone on google searches my site and the word "print" is involved in the search, the search results pull thread links with /print on the end. Is there a way to alter this word to something non-searchable like "pr1n7", not sure the best solution.

Hi Sean,

I know you run a photography site, I'm Clément :)

Ah you meant modify the url of the page of the print ?

Clément

I get this error when I upload the XML
Callback XFA_ThreadPrint_Proxy::extendPublicThreadController is invalid (Invalid Class).

I dont know what you have done, but this add-on is now really messed up...

I get the below error just by clicking on Mark Forums Read.

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XFA_ThreadPrint_Model_Forum::canPrintThread() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/me/public_html/library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Proxy.php on line 32 and defined - library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Model/Forum.php:13

Stack Trace
#0 /home/me/public_html/library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Model/Forum.php(13): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/me/p...', 13, Array)
#1 /home/me/public_html/library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Proxy.php(32): XFA_ThreadPrint_Model_Forum->canPrintThread(false)
#2 [internal function]: XFA_ThreadPrint_Proxy::controller_post_dispatch(Object(EWRatendo2_ControllerPublic_Forum), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'XenForo_Control...', 'MarkRead')
#3 /home/me/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/me/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(363): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('controller_post...', Array, 'XenForo_Control...')
#5 /home/me/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(358): XenForo_Controller->postDispatch(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'XenForo_Control...', 'MarkRead')
#6 /home/me/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/me/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(192) "http://mydomain.com/forums/-/mark-r...842141e8aeddc27968006163&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["date"] => string(10) "1472654592"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/forums/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "2,1472654592,5dcaedb38c735be8842141e8aeddc27968006163"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Getting the same error:

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XFA_ThreadPrint_Model_Forum::canPrintThread() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/control/public_html/library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Proxy.php on line 32 and defined -library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Model/Forum.php:13
Generated By: dvsDave, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/control/public_html/library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Model/Forum.php(13): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/control/p...', 13, Array)
#1 /home/control/public_html/library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Proxy.php(32): XFA_ThreadPrint_Model_Forum->canPrintThread(false)
#2 [internal function]: XFA_ThreadPrint_Proxy::controller_post_dispatch(Object(XFA_SketchPost_Extends_ControllerPublic_Forum), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'XenForo_Control...', 'MarkRead')
#3 /home/control/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/control/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(363): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('controller_post...', Array, 'XenForo_Control...')
#5 /home/control/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(358): XenForo_Controller->postDispatch(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'XenForo_Control...', 'MarkRead')
#6 /home/control/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/control/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(186) "https://www.controlbooth.com/forums/-/mark-read?date=1473216483&&_xfRequestUri=/&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["date"] => string(10) "1473216483"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "x,xxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

*I replaced the token ID with xxx's for security

oddly enough, I have this addon's permissions only active for my administrative user group, yet when regular users click the "Mark All Forums Read" link, they just get a message saying that "a server error has occurred. Please try again later".

When I click the link, I get a detailed error message.

Last edited:
I find myself also this error

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XFA_ThreadPrint_Model_Forum::canPrintThread() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/orpelleg/public_html/forum/library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Proxy.php on line 32 and defined -library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Model/Forum.php:13

Code:
 #0 /home/orpelleg/public_html/forum/library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Model/Forum.php(13): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/orpelleg/...', 13, Array)
#1 /home/orpelleg/public_html/forum/library/XFA/ThreadPrint/Proxy.php(32): XFA_ThreadPrint_Model_Forum->canPrintThread(false)
#2 [internal function]: XFA_ThreadPrint_Proxy::controller_post_dispatch(Object(Andy_SimilarThreads_ControllerPublic_Forum), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'XenForo_Control...', 'MarkRead')
#3 /home/orpelleg/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/orpelleg/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Controller.php(363): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('controller_post...', Array, 'XenForo_Control...')
#5 /home/orpelleg/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(358): XenForo_Controller->postDispatch(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'XenForo_Control...', 'MarkRead')
#6 /home/orpelleg/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/orpelleg/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Code:
 array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(206) "http://www.pellegrinipersempre.it/forum/forums/-/mark-read?date=1473758755&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fforum%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=65%2C1473758755%2C2c878359c7d8b2973aaba7c5d237a5870897653a&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["date"] => string(10) "1473758755"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(7) "/forum/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(54) "65,1473758755,2c878359c7d8b2973aaba7c5d237a5870897653a"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom