[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
The file is not where it is expected to be.
Look at what the error states.

You are sure you followed the manual correctly ?
cries a little knowing the three days it'll take for a response
Nothing simpler, copy the file src/addons/XFA/Core/PPConfiguration.php.txt file into the internal_data folder from your forum root and remove the .txt extension. Then fill the 3 lines with the information you retrieved in the previous step (see screenshot below).
1580075026409.webp
1580075056192.webp
All three sections filled out completely, and accurately. As stated, I've followed everything to a T. Even re-looked at my work thrice now.

Do this app allow user do add they payment method and calculate the tax of pricing for webmaster?

cries a little knowing the three days it'll take for a response

I don't come in here everyday, we provide a little faster support on our forum.

From the beginning I am telling you that you didn't follow the manual carefully.
The manual states:
[XF2]
Nothing simpler, copy the file src/addons/XFA/Core/PPConfiguration.php.txt file into the internal_data folder from your forum root and remove the .txt extension. Then fill the 3 lines with the information you retrieved in the previous step (see screenshot below).

You did correctly renamed the file but you didn't move it to the internal_data folder.

Do this app allow user do add they payment method and calculate the tax of pricing for webmaster?

I am not sure to understand the question.
It allows the user to add a paypal address for payment yes.
Not sure though what you meant related to the tax pricing part.

Empty ? No rss ?
How can you have the error then.

Have you try putting a rss ?

You will have to wait as Marketplace update ain't coming before at least 3 weeks (and it's a minimum).

First of all, the 3 weeks shown have passed, but still no fixes, I'm seriously starting to think about having to charge back

Yes is empty (when i say empty, i mean there is NO products at all).
And what does the rss feed have to do with a template bug?

I want my user to have they account banking to my xenforo and from there can buy or sell him self products, in the and for all transaction user need to pay me 1%

First of all, the 3 weeks shown have passed, but still no fixes, I'm seriously starting to think about having to charge back

Yes is empty (when i say empty, i mean there is NO products at all).
And what does the rss feed have to do with a template bug?

Sorry about that, I had some set back in my time schedule.
I am planning on working on this ASAP.

By rss I meant resource, sorry for the short name usage.

I want my user to have they account banking to my xenforo and from there can buy or sell him self products, in the and for all transaction user need to pay me 1%

I don't fully understand what you mean.

I don't fully understand what you mean.
Sorry for my low English.
I want members to make transactions from their account. A bank on their profile, Cart, and sell and buy the products leaving 1% to the Webmaster on the site.

I want members to make transactions from their account. A bank on their profile, Cart, and sell and buy the products leaving 1% to the Webmaster on the site.
I havent used this in some time, but I thought there was already a setting for this.

Done, right now.

Thanks

I havent used this in some time, but I thought there was already a setting for this.

Well not bank but paypal yes and with that percentage.
No cart.

Is there a way to display currency based on region? For example, if someone from NZ comes in, and see's $200 USD. It'd translate to $314.89 NZD?

Is there a way to display currency based on region? For example, if someone from NZ comes in, and see's $200 USD. It'd translate to $314.89 NZD?

That wouldn't be a good thing IMO as you can't accept all currencies in paypal.

Is there a way this add-on could be integrated with DBTech Credits, in order to allow users sell their releases for Credits and get a percentage of each sale (in credits)?

I know DBTech Credits can be set as payment profile, but I'd also be interested in allowing users to get a percentage for their sale, and not the full price.

Thank you!

Is there a way this add-on could be integrated with DBTech Credits, in order to allow users sell their releases for Credits and get a percentage of each sale (in credits)?

I know DBTech Credits can be set as payment profile, but I'd also be interested in allowing users to get a percentage for their sale, and not the full price.

Thank you!

That's not planned.

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, modifications and new features Add bookmark

WARNING:
The pdf invoice library has been changed in this version, please follow our manual for installation insrtuctions HERE.

Corrected bugs:
  • TypeError: Argument 3 passed to XFRM\Template\TemplaterSetup::fnResourceIcon() must be an instance of XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem, null given src/addons/XFRM/Template/TemplaterSetup.php:7
  • Renew license button doesn't show before...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom