[XFA] Multiple Countdowns - XF2

[XFA] Multiple Countdowns - XF2 [Paid] 3.1.2

No permission to buy (€10.00)
Did you test it and can say something about complication with XF2.1?

None known.

@XFA is it possible to cut off months if the count is NULL?
View attachment 217673

Hum would have to check but guess it is yes.

I have also a suggestion. The link for manage countdowns is shown below the widget. This doesn't look really good. I set it as part of the visitor account. Maybe something for a new release.. ;)

View attachment 217674

Seems feasible.

There're also missing phrases in xfa_form_macros [XFA] Core add-on.

View attachment 217675

Hum odd, ok I'll have to check.

I found a styling issue in the manage countdowns view.

View attachment 217676

I would have to check, I don't recall having that issue.

Anyways, please can you open separate threads for issues and suggestions on our forum so we can keep track of all of that ?

XFA updated [XFA] Multiple Countdowns - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and modifications

This version is only compatible with XenForo 2.2

Corrected bugs:
  • Provided compatibility with xF2.2
  • Recurring countdown title displayed on Manage countdowns page while there is not recurring countdown
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'active' in 'field list' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228
  • Prefix checkbox incorrectly displayed on Manage countdowns page

Modifications:
  • Hide...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm looking for a countdown clock that uses a fixed timezone to count down to, rather than counting down to the members timezone's.

So if a 'challenge' (informal competition) ends at 10am GMT+0, then I need this reflected in Australia and the timezone counting down exactly the same number of hours no matter where you are in the world, rather than counting down to 10am GMT+11 or GMT-8. In other words, of the challenge only has 2 hours left to run in the UK, then it only has 2 hours left to run in Australia, New Zealand or America as well.

Is this possible? If not, would you consider this as a change or a custom add-on request?
Thanks

I'm looking for a countdown clock that uses a fixed timezone to count down to, rather than counting down to the members timezone's.

So if a 'challenge' (informal competition) ends at 10am GMT+0, then I need this reflected in Australia and the timezone counting down exactly the same number of hours no matter where you are in the world, rather than counting down to 10am GMT+11 or GMT-8. In other words, of the challenge only has 2 hours left to run in the UK, then it only has 2 hours left to run in Australia, New Zealand or America as well.

Is this possible? If not, would you consider this as a change or a custom add-on request?
Thanks

+1 from me. I will purchase straight away if there will be changed how you described.

Thanks

If you input a countdown based on date/time, it does end the same in timezones from all users so for me it works as you intend it.

Hi,

Do you see any error if you look in Chrome in More tools > Developer console ?

Well there still seem to be a problem on the jquery.countdown.min.js file it's getting an error 403 as you can see from the first error.

Top Bottom