[XFA] Multiple Countdown

[XFA] Multiple Countdown [Paid] 2.4.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)
You mean starting at a given day of the month each time with a specified duration ?

No not possible but this could be suggested for sure :)

dear,
is the resource using the forum time? or is it related to users local time?
I'm using a countdown already and i'm set to UTC but members from another country see for example 1 hour less or 1 hour more
is this the case with this addon to?
thanks in advance!

dear,
is the resource using the forum time? or is it related to users local time?
I'm using a countdown already and i'm set to UTC but members from another country see for example 1 hour less or 1 hour more
is this the case with this addon to?
thanks in advance!

It's created based on author time then surely adapted to each user time based on their timezone.

Clément

alright thanks
that kinda sucks

Why is that ?

It's logical that timezone are handled. Perhaps you mistunderstood me.
If you say it's finishing at 11:00 GMT then for sure it will be based on 12:00 target for GMT+1 as it's same time in different timezone.

dear XFA,

I mean like when I start a countdown example: indeed 12:00 and my time shows 11:00 I need to wait 1 hour,
but other people that do have GMT+1 or whatever shows +time left 2 hours when it also should be 1 hour it adds up...
I want it to be a fixed time set without any GMT hassle. so countdown for me 1 hour left should be 1 hour left for anyone with GMT+1/2/3/4 as well I want it to take Server time or forum global time

No no as I said you misunderstood me, there will be one hour left for everyone.
It's just that you can either set a duration or a time but then computation of remaining hours is made based on user time, obviously not server time as that would be stupid.

Question: I have a narrow sidebar (160px). Other countdowns are too wide and do not adjust to a narrower sidebar. Can I change sizes or will this sidebar adapt to the width? No reason to consider it if it's just going to overflow the sidebar like all the others.

Where is panel of control of this? Im buy this and all page NT PERMISSION.
I have given permissions to the administrator, but I still do not see anything. Any problem? IM installed version 2.4
@XFA

86FKnun.png

MRZUQAA.png

b443MZH.png

And have a Bug... you put that you want up in the breadcrumb and it keeps putting you like in the sidebar when editing the countdown
0OQMlcS.png

Much errors in this product, please refund my money.
5L6XZ7Y.png

Last edited:
Where is panel of control of this? Im buy this and all page NT PERMISSION.
I have given permissions to the administrator, but I still do not see anything. Any problem? IM installed version 2.4
@XFA

86FKnun.png

MRZUQAA.png

b443MZH.png

And have a Bug... you put that you want up in the breadcrumb and it keeps putting you like in the sidebar when editing the countdown
0OQMlcS.png

Much errors in this product, please refund my money.
5L6XZ7Y.png

Much errors ? You are the first one to report those.

You don't have the link to manage countdowns in your sidebar ?

Top Bottom