[XFA] Image Slider

[XFA] Image Slider [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)
Can you take a look at this for me also. I am having the same issue.

Edit Template modification for custom style

Set type as regular expression and in find input set

HTML:
/<xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_forums">(.*?)<\/xen:hook>/is

This should work ;)

Edit Template modification for custom style

Set type as regular expression and in find input set

HTML:
/<xen:hook name="navigation_tabs_forums">(.*?)<\/xen:hook>/is

This should work ;)
oh i hide my navigation_tabs on my forum. Is that where the link manage cover is located?

Yep In forum tab
SO i removed the css code to bring back the nav tabs, and the link was still not showing. So i went back to your first post about custom style, and i'm not using a style on my site. So i couldn't find anything in Template Modifications to add/change that hook expression. But i don't think its even necessary to use the hook. Your the expert you let me know lol.

I'm trying to create a new slider. It's been awhile since I first did this and forgot where to change from one slider to another. I don't see anywhere to change it in Options or "Manage slider."

I'm trying to create a new slider. It's been awhile since I first did this and forgot where to change from one slider to another. I don't see anywhere to change it in Options or "Manage slider."
What about here to the right in "manage slider"... "create new slider" took me a while to find that too :)

Then you go back and pick the location for it in back-end "applications" -> "display location list"

upload_2016-7-6_10-59-27.webp

Hey Dave, thanks for your help. :)

I did a word search for "Display Location List" and found it in applications, where you said it would be.

Hi Fred,

not sure about - can i use the Slider on a xenporta 2 widget page ? also if i set that page to be index ?
If possible, how i can do ?

i have created a xenporta2 widget page and set this page as the index page for my site. Now i want that the slider run on that index page - for example above the page Content.
Or maybe other ways to use slider as widget in the page too maybe ?
I have to say i currently have not used the slider before just want to start with it.

Like this => http://prntscr.com/c4kb4r ?
If yes, in your admincp go to Applications => Content Template List and Add Content Template
In both field add : EWRporta_Portal

And in display location you can now select Content Template as EWRporta_Portal

trying to add image slider to my articles page with AMS how do i add display location for new pages? can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Top Bottom