[XFA] Image Slider

[XFA] Image Slider [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)
Just installed this today and it works great! However, the only issue I have with it, is that I can't get it to display where I want it to.

I want it to display above the nodes on the forum_list template. But I see there are no hooks there. So I created a template modification. However when I reload the page after that, I get the following error:

Template Errors: forum_list
  1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nomad/public_html/xfweb/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 13:
    12: ';
    13: foreach ($sliderImages AS $sliderImage)
    14: {
So, basically, is there any way I can get this to display above the node list? =) Thanks!

A couple of suggestions for a future version. =)

A toggle to allow the slider to be turned off per user (Some users hate them, some love 'em).

Location of controls - Ability to put the page navigation on the image itself (or elsewhere), also a toggle to only show the controls on mouseover of the image.

Great addon, thanks!

A couple of suggestions for a future version. =)

A toggle to allow the slider to be turned off per user (Some users hate them, some love 'em).

Location of controls - Ability to put the page navigation on the image itself (or elsewhere), also a toggle to only show the controls on mouseover of the image.

Great addon, thanks!

I am unavailable for 2 weeks (I moved and therefore would have no Internet connection)
So I suggests you to post your requests on our forum, I would answer upon my return

Slider speed control doesn't work for me. Also wish there were style properties for easy modifications like your other add-ons (extended cover is great!)

Is there any way to have the info box overlap and be transparent like this example?

upload_2016-5-5_13-29-23.webp

I've downloaded and installed the slider, set usergroup permissions to allow slider management, but I don't see anywhere to add a slider.

I see controls in the Admin CP as follows:

- Applications > XFA Image Slider > Content Template List, Display Location List
- Home > Options > XFA Image Slider

...but I don't see where to add sliders. Where in the Admin CP interface should these be?

Thanks!

Greg

I've downloaded and installed the slider, set usergroup permissions to allow slider management, but I don't see anywhere to add a slider.

I see controls in the Admin CP as follows:

- Applications > XFA Image Slider > Content Template List, Display Location List
- Home > Options > XFA Image Slider

...but I don't see where to add sliders. Where in the Admin CP interface should these be?

Thanks!

Greg

Hi
If you have custom style
Edit this Template Modification (you need enable debug mode before) => http://prntscr.com/bmsyis

In Find input instead of
HTML:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}}</a></li>

Replace by
HTML:
{xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}}</a></li>

You should see Manage slider link in forum menu

Hi Fred - Thanks for your reply. Following your instructions, I:
- enabled debug mode
- in Template Modifications, changed the navigation template so that the Find field reads:

{xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}}</a></li>

and the Replace field is still:

$0
<xen:include template="xfa_slider_navigation" />

So I'm not sure what you mean by 'forum menu". In my Admin CP, I have a navigation bar that shows: Home, Applications, Users, Appearance, Tools, Development. There is no forum menu under any of these that I can see.

Thanks for your help!

Greg

Logged in as an admin into the front-end, but I don't see any options in the Forum menu related to sliders.

Last edited:
Top Bottom