[XFA] Image Slider

[XFA] Image Slider [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)
Hi,

Images on the slider are overriding the Facebook Open Graph Logo.

Is there an adjustment for this?

This comes either XenForo that is not configured for open graph or facebook, because I do not use under any circumstances specific tag has open graph, namely the tag og: image in your case ;)
Besides, I have tried operating the open graph on extended cover without success, to tell you all :D

This comes either XenForo that is not configured for open graph or facebook, because I do not use under any circumstances specific tag has open graph, namely the tag og: image in your case ;)
Besides, I have tried operating the open graph on extended cover without success, to tell you all :D

The xenforo 1.5.5a has a fix for part of the problem with facebook integration, but the image slider still overrides the logo.

"No longer require a Facebook App ID to be configured to display Open Graph metadata"

One way I get around it is by removing the slider when I share on facebook. Then I show the slider again and the logo stays up on facebook. But this doesn't solve the problem when members share on their pages.

I will look at this when I will make a shift of slider but not a pro social networks will need to be patient ;)

Hi we will add a demo in few days ;)
Looking forward to this...

Are the images URL clickable? Say you had several images, first image of "product A" comes on and you click on it. It sends you to product A. If you click on the image of "product B", it sends you to product B, etc...

You can sliding with your mouse ^^
You can enable/disable controle (prev/next) and pagination (we have disable it in our forum)

Top Bottom