[XFA] Image Slider

[XFA] Image Slider [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)
where do we manage the slider? ive enabled the user permissions and turned it on in the options, but the link under 'forums' is not appearing.

Uninstall and retry install please
I had a problem with the Content Types in earlier versions

XFA updated [XFA] Image Slider with a new update entry:

New Features

• Unlimited number of sliders creation from front end
    • Permission based. Once created, sliders can be assigned to defined locations through admincp (sort of moderation)
  • Content templates management:
    You can add content templates in order to be able to display your sliders on pages different from the default Xenforo ones. For example, if you wanted to display a slider on the media gallery index, you would add the content template from that page:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Uploaded and everything seems fine, except the slider doesn't appear on the forum. What have I missed? Does it need to be added to the content template list or the node tree?

Last edited:
Uploaded and everything seems fine, except the slider doesn't appear on the forum. What have I missed? Does it need to be added to the content template list or the node tree?

It was hiding in the drop down @ Application/Edit Display Location/Position: dropdown)

Although I have it set to fade, the images don't fade in IE, they slide. Is there any way to make a browser adjustment?

Hi, there is no link to manage the sliders? I have permissions set for Admin to Yes. Using XF 1.5.4.

Also, I'm struggling to get the slider to show in XenPorta 2, it shows fine everywhere else I place it, and if I select "All" then it will show on XenPorta, but if I try with just the template names it will not show. Is there a way to fix this? I only want the slider to show on XenPorta. Thank You.

Capture.gif

Hi,

Images on the slider are overriding the Facebook Open Graph Logo.

Is there an adjustment for this?

Top Bottom