[XFA] Image Slider

[XFA] Image Slider [Paid] 3.0.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)
Looks interesting, but would love to see a demo in action before I buy.

I will add demo in few days i have many problem with my computer currently
If you dont see anything before end of the week remember me this here ;)

I have add quick demo at bottom on our forum ;)

Only seems to be displaying on your index page. Would be good to see a full demonstration across the site - ie, at the top - where new buyers would be expected to code it. :)

Sorry but our forum isnt demonstration forum but support forum
I cant add many slider everywhere sorry

Sorry but our forum isnt demonstration forum but support forum
I cant add many slider everywhere sorry

It's because you're offering to sell me a product, but I need to see the product in action before I pay.

Think about it - if the addon isn't good enough for your forum, what sort of sales message does that give?

We need to keep our forum clean so that visitors have a nice navigation it is for this reason that we can put demo of all our addons everywhere

But i will think to redesign banner to display it at the top when i will have time to do this ;)

I like the idea of the banner, but I need to see it working across all the site, not just the homepage, 'tis all. :)

Hi I have a few questions:
- how many images (if there's a maximum) can we set in a slider?
- can we display a slider in the content area of a thread/page, and sidebar?
- can we create an unlimited amount of sliders?
- what's rewind speed?
- is the "display in random order" option still available?
Thanks!

I have add it at bottom and on all pages for the moment ;)

Many thanks for that - now bought. :)

My one question is - how would I move the slider caption from the bottom of the images to the top? It's just that it's displaying voer the next/previous buttons, and it would be more striking above.

EDIT: Also, there's a big section of blank space under the banner images before the next/previous links - could you please advise on what setting is behind that so I can tinker with reducing it, please?

EDIT 2: Oh, and just for reference, here's my working version with simple fadein/out if you ever want to reference it as a demo: https://www.sffchronicles.com/

Last edited:
My one question is - how would I move the slider caption from the bottom of the images to the top? It's just that it's displaying voer the next/previous buttons, and it would be more striking above.

I fixed this by removing the "absolute" property for text from the slider CSS file.

However, still not sure how to resize the space, as there's a lot of white under the images.

Also, I'd like to know how the slider behaves when I have smaller image on the pool (i.e. 7 images with 1024 x 800 and 3 images with 1024 x 500)

I guess you have removed it?

Yes we have update our forum previous week end and we have forgot to re enable it but i need to work on new image first before re enable it

Also, I'd like to know how the slider behaves when I have smaller image on the pool (i.e. 7 images with 1024 x 800 and 3 images with 1024 x 500)

It's depend of configuration of slider, images are resized or not

Hey quick question, how can I have a fixed height on the slider? Also when I display 2 slides at once only one title is showing, is that how it's suppose to be?
Ideally trying to get a setup similar to: http://www.styleforum.net/ but having trouble.

Hello!

I was wondering to enable the add on for it to appear on my forum list? It says that it's enabled but it won't appear on my forum list.

Can you screen me where you want put it and what is your configuration and post all in our forum support please

Top Bottom