[XFA] Force Users Introduce Themselves - XF2

[XFA] Force Users Introduce Themselves - XF2 [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy (€10.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Force Users Introduce Themselves - XF2 - Force your new members to introduce themselves before being able to interact on the forum.

Requirements
  • XenForo 2.0.0+
Description

Ensuring new members introduce themselves to your community when joining your forum is always a difficulty.

View attachment 181878

With our Force Users Introduce Themselves, this is now a problem of the past. This add-on lets you force all your new members to create a introduce thread before being able to interact on your forum.

Once a new member introduce himself, his introduce has then to be reviewed...

Read more about this resource...

how to Force Users Introduce Themselves ?
I register new user for test but nothing show to me to Introduce my selves.
explain more please.

I answered with another tutorial in answer to the same topic, you can now give the Unapproved Group the permission to answer their own introduction when the finished editing it so you can moderate it easely

Just click on the link above and go to the first answer

I answered with another tutorial in answer to the same topic, you can now give the Unapproved Group the permission to answer their own introduction when the finished editing it so you can moderate it easely

Just click on the link above and go to the first answer
hey i love your tutorial but i dont understand it

You need to create 2 separate forum, one for the introduction and another for the unapproved (refuse) introduction

Could be what I am looking for, but I don´t want to approve introductions. Does this addon supports, that users can interact with the forums directly after an introduction has been written? I just don´t want to be forced to approve them, since we´re not online 24/ and it would take hours or a day until a users becomes approved. From my own experience, that´s a real showstopper on the users end, that he has to wait that long.

Could be what I am looking for, but I don´t want to approve introductions. Does this addon supports, that users can interact with the forums directly after an introduction has been written? I just don´t want to be forced to approve them, since we´re not online 24/ and it would take hours or a day until a users becomes approved. From my own experience, that´s a real showstopper on the users end, that he has to wait that long.

Of course you can configure permissions as you want

Of course you can configure permissions as you want
Since many boards are running on 2 or more languages - could you implement, that the user is being redirected to the appropriate introduction forum, depending on the users choosen language (FR vs UK vs DE)? By now, there is only one forum available in your setup.

Top Bottom