[XFA] Document/Manual/Tutorial/Article Writer

[XFA] Document/Manual/Tutorial/Article Writer [Paid] 2.8.3

No permission to buy (€12.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Document Manager - Offer your users the capability to create/maintain easily any kind of document types.

Requirements
  • XenForo > 1.4.x

Description
Xen Factory has created for you a new complete application add-on for XenForo: Document Manager !

With Xen Factory's Document Manager, you and your users can create documents, manuals, tutorials, books, or any kind of document type, and maintain then overtime very easily.

Documents are sorted in categories and split into up to 4 levels deep...

Read more about this resource...

@XFA
I bought some add-on to Themecorps like "document manager" but I see here a new version 2.0 but I have a version 1.0 ?
I have another add-on too, what's the new procedure to download since you are not working for Themescorp anymore?

I would love to be able to have the thread about the manual below the manual itself. Is that possible?

Won't that make a very long page to have it like that ?

That could be done I think, though it seems very specific to me.

or on a tab? I want to use this addon for a slightly different idea. I want my members to be able to document ongoing personal projects, and for people to be able to follow the project as it progresses and discuss it with them.

or on a tab? I want to use this addon for a slightly different idea. I want my members to be able to document ongoing personal projects, and for people to be able to follow the project as it progresses and discuss it with them.

There is already the capability to hvave the discussion related to the document in a tab, similar to the Resource Manager from xF.

Cool, I didn't see that in the demo and didn't see that listed as a feature! But if that's the case, then I'll be buying this today. Just to double check, I can change the product to say "Projects" instead of Manuals, correct? (Is that a phrased item or do I have to change that in the XML file?)

Is it possible to list a single Article in different categories?
Is Related or Similar Articles option is available to show on article Page?

Is it possible to list a single Article in different categories?
Is Related or Similar Articles option is available to show on article Page?

You mean making an article belong to multiple categories ? No not yet but that could be implemented.

Same for related and similar, not yet implemented.

Top Bottom