[XFA] Custom Username Icons

[XFA] Custom Username Icons [Paid] 3.6.1

No permission to buy (€4.00)
Hey, I'm currently using this add-on along with the dbtech shop add-on, Whenever I put an icon on one of my forum members it overlaps the existing username style(bold, color, underline, etc..). I consulted the developer of the dbtech shop add-on and he said it's because this addon doesn't support more username markup functions, is there anyway you can add that in or help me with it?

XFA updated [XFA] Custom Username Icons with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • ErrorException: Undefined index: xfa_cui_icon_ugp - library/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/Template/Helper/Core.php:53
  • ErrorException: Undefined index: xfa_cui_icon_ugp - library/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/Template/Helper/Core.php:111
  • ErrorException: Undefined index: - library/XFA/CustomUsernameIcons/Template/Helper/Core.php:31

New features:
  • New Font Awesome icon picker with search capability
  • Possibility to add icons to user banners

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bug
When "Allow Banner Stacking" is on and a user is in a group with banner icon set to "No Icon", a broken image is displayed.

1.webp
2.webp

Please report on the dedicated area of our forum.
In the clarification, please set the exact configuration and can you also inspect the page using the browser and tell me where it tries to get the image from.

We implemented DB shop and one of our admins had their color get stuck. We turned off DB shop, and it's still stuck, can't be changed. Any ideas?

Yes. It was working fine until the Dragonbyte shop download. Again, I can't change either I go the user page and hit reset and nothing. I try to change manually, nothing sticks.

Yes. It was working fine until the Dragonbyte shop download. Again, I can't change either I go the user page and hit reset and nothing. I try to change manually, nothing sticks.

I honestly don't know especially if it happens on a single user.
I guess you can't uninstall DB shop to check if it's a side effect or not ?

Top Bottom