XF 1.5 xf_admin_permission missing entries

I posted a while ago regarding admin permissions, when adding new admins I couldnt choose their permissions in the ACP.

Long story short, I've been busy with other things and have recently revisited it.

Inside the "Live" spoiler you can see what is shown on our live version, and similarly in "DEV" you can see what I see on the dev version.

Looking at the database xf_admin_permission, it's obvious why I am seeing what I am seeing, I just don't know why it's happened, if that makes sense. Essentially xf_admin_permissions is bare, apart from the two addons (which are both on the dev version too, so I wouldnt assume it's the admins that have wiped them)

Both Dev and live are on the same version of XF, same addon versions, same addons installed.

All Xenforo permissions are missing.

Is there an easy way to rectify this? If this is the source of the permissions, if I just re-add them to the database, will it pick up on them correctly?

I have toyed about with my dev version and adding new/ deleting old does seem to work, but it might just be a front end visual thing, I don't know exactly how xenforo builds it's permissions.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Attachments

• 1543233216516.webp
    1543233216516.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
Just go to the install system and log in. Click the “Rebuild Master Data” button. This replaces any missing or edited XF data including permissions.

Thanks for your reply,

Is safe to execute when the forum is live/loaded?

Does it change any of the PHP as we have made some low level changes (Nothing that would cause this, we just changed the way xen handles banned users) but I'm concerned it will overwrite our changes.

Top Bottom